Agnostic.com

4 17

LINK 'No religion' is the second-largest faith group in Australia, census shows

Christianity is still Australia’s most popular religion, but it no longer represents the majority of Australians

snytiger6 9 June 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And very few of those who say they're religious are serious about it, saying they're religious so as not to upset the parents.

Told you, most people could not care one iota about religion here.

Thought, and reality, and compassion, should be the priority of anyone in this world.

At least that would be trillions of levels ahead of uneducation, and god-dude, and guns and murder.

They are catching up with much of Europe.

YES. my long-time Dutch love was in the south of Nederland, Catholic; and I was indoctrinated uneducated Protestant. We never, once, talked about any religion. What would be the point? If in a time of bordom, and religion came into play, we would probably agree with all points.

@Diogenes My ex agrees with me when I point things out to her but in the end still believes in god.

@DenoPenno My point was we agreed on science, education etc. We both had no interest in anything to do with any religion.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:674313
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.