Agnostic.com

2 3

Trump needs to continue to talk as much as possible. The more he says the more he lends credibility to the ones that testify against him. How would Trump know how hard it is to grab the steering wheel if he hadn't tried to grab it? Please Trump, keep talking.

Former President Donald Trump this week denied accusations that he attempted to grab the steering wheel in a presidential SUV and that he tried to assault a Secret Service agent on Jan. 6, 2021.

During an interview that aired Thursday on Newsmax, Trump lashed out at the testimony of Cassidy Hutchinson, a former adviser to then-White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows.

"This lady yesterday, there's something wrong with her," the former president asserted. "Is there something wrong? She said I jumped from a car and I started strangling -- think of this -- I started strangling a Secret Service agent who I know very well."

"[She] said that I wanted guns at my rally," he continued. "I didn't want guns. I had to speak too. I didn't want guns."

READ MORE: Pat Cipollone is a 'goldmine' for J6 investigators: former Trump official

Newsmax anchor Rob Finnerty asked Trump if there is "any truth" to Hutchinson's claims about his actions after speaking to the crowd on Jan. 6.

"The woman is living in fantasy land," Trump insisted. "She's a social climber if you call that social. I think it's just a shame that this is happening."

"Who would do that? I would grab a Secret Service person by the throat?" he said.

"I don't even know if it's possible," Finnerty remarked of Trump's ability to grab the steering wheel.

"It's very hard," Trump admitted. "It's very hard for another reason. These guys lift 350 lbs. I don't."

[rawstory.com]

FvckY0u 8 June 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The wheel is a minor point that MSM is biting into. She knew plenty from first hand info (like about the mags) but now the wheel thingy needs to be backed up or the her testimony "smoothed." The American public might not be smart enough to handle info but, from what I'm reading, political operators are. They seem to think she changed the dynamic.

Absolutely. Grabbing the wheel is "look over there" nonsense. How about: "...I don't care if they are armed, they are not here to hurt me..." THAT should be the focus

Well said FvckY0u.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:674478
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.