Agnostic.com

9 4

LINK Highland Park Shooting: Person Of Interest Robert Crimo Went To Trump Rally Dressed As "Where’s Waldo"

What A Surprise! Piece Of Shit Murderer's Dad, Bob Crimo Ran For Mayor Of Highland Park, As A Piece Of Shit Republican! Bob Sr Is A Huge Supporter Of The 2nd Amendment. His Son, Bobby Crimo, "Awake The Rapper" , Attended Trump Rallies. Typical Right Wing Psycho.

barjoe 9 July 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is gut wrenching to me as I grew up in this area, ate at the Walker Bros. restaurant, challenged their high school sports teams with mine. I knew he was headed north to Wisconsin & I secured all my doors windows etc. I said to myself to listen to that inner voice which has served me well all of my life. Then he was apprehended on a county highway and corner that I drove past for 23 years. But he had driven to Wisconsin & then turned around & headed back to Illinois. Rittenhouse & Kenosha are spitting distance from me. Also Lori Dann & David Biro rampaged thru the village when I worked there . It is all too uncanny. Unexplainable. Eerie. Unsettling. Every time I hear Highland Park Illinois, I shudder. I have been looking for properties in area. Creepy.

Look at the father’s history! The apple not only didn’t fall far from the tree, but was rotted before it even hit the ground. You can be sure he will have top shelf lawyers, probably wind up in some cushy funny farm and be out in 20 years. Way less if Trump would win the election in 2024.

Righr wing traitor, scum of the sewers, these are the imbeciles that follow the orange turd, hope he rots in jail as Bubba's bitch.

Even worse than I expected, but another tic on the trump score.

There looks to be some inbred facial deformity there.

Exactly what I thought.

Prolly an incel, like kkgator said.

The guy is obviously a cipher with the rim knocked off. What adult man dresses up as Waldo?

He is emblematic of the disaffected, alienated, frightened, frustrated, angry jerk-offs that are attracted to Trumpism.

You know, if that pos had been black, he would not have been taken alive.

Instead of killing PoC, the cops need to be saving the taxpayers some money, and taking these mass-murders out on the spot.
I'm sick of this shit.

I think it is better NOT to make martyrs of them. First, suicide by cop is for them an easy way out. Second, we get to study the live bug under a microscope. Third, we may get him to elucidate his affiliation with Trumpism. It is worthwhile to highlight and publicize the association of such losers with the Trump movement.

@Flyingsaucesir I'd prefer they'd have shot him dead.

@Flyingsaucesir It appears much of that is being done through investigation of his social media accounts.

Have you ever seen a more insect like face on a human?

Dare we say WASPish?

@barjoe I know what you mean. That's my visceral reaction too. But think about it. That he let them take him alive shows that he's a pussy....exactly the kind of symbol that should be associated with trumpism. It's perfect!

POS is accurate. If they keep shooting up the affluent white neighborhoods, shit may get done.

Trumpism is a contagious and deadly (for other people) disease!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:675290
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.