Agnostic.com

3 7

LINK Fourth Of July Shooting Suspect Robert E. Crimo Attended Trump Rally in a Where's Waldo Costume

You don't say...!?!?! Was he hiding from other Trump supporters? Is there a secret game of Where's Waldo that goes on at Trump rallies? Is he just funny, whilst being batshit fucking crazy and murderous???? Why? Just why! +!?! +!?! +!

🙄🙄🙄

(Someone I work with has been out on vacation. I walked by her desk area and saw a sticky note that I wondered if it was needed to be handled. As in work product. Like missing blueprint, or part, etc., and was going to handle it for her. I got closer and read this: "2000 Mules." Yep. Not work related. I should've known not to look.) 🙄🙄🙄

SeaGreenEyez 9 July 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Another upstanding member of the well regulated militia.

I could actually hear the sarcasm dripping off that comment.🥰

Let's see: Mentally ill. Trump fan. Gun lover. Mass shooter. Why are none of us here surprised to see this combination of traits in the same person? Ever since I first saw the photo of this creep, he looked to me like the typical kind of smug, young punk that I would just as soon smack in the face as listen to a word out of his mouth. It sounds like he craved attention and is probably happy that he is now famous and will be remembered for a long time.

Now, time to admit some ignorance on my part... What is the meaning of 2000 Mules these days?

@SeaGreenEyez Your description of the film sounds bad enough. I'll take your word on it and not watch any of it. I'm not surprised so many people still buy all this crazy shit and lies. There are many people in America that seem to have lost all touch with reality. We are undoubtedly having the same kind of mass insanity as Nazi Germany. The only ? is whether it will play out the same as that or something slightly different.

Sounds like some of your co-workers are developing tears in their tin foil hats, and the invisible rays are getting into their brains....

Dinesh D'Souza: (from WP): D'Souza pleaded guilty in federal court to one felony charge of using a "straw donor" to make the illegal campaign contribution. He was sentenced to eight months in a halfway house near his home in San Diego, five years' probation, and a $30,000 fine.[29][30] In 2018, D'Souza was issued a pardon by President Donald Trump.

The film shows the Georgia ballot counting alleging ballots were pulled from under a table, but the Jan 6 televised interviews of election workers noted that it was normal practice to store the ballots there. BS propaganda.

This guy is clearly mentally ill.
As far back as 2015, he's been obsessed with death. He's also been suicidal.

Yet, he was able to legally purchase guns.

This is why we need background checks before ANYONE is allowed to purchase any gun.

@FvckY0u I agree.
I was talking with my father yesterday.
He's an 83 year old navy veteran, and retired trucker. He lives in Texas.

He asked me if I'd heard about that mass-shooting in Highland Park.
We started talking about how the gun laws need to be changed.
I was pleasantly shocked to hear him say that ALL military-style weaponry needs to be totally banned.
Maybe I'm more like him than I ever thought I was.

@KKGator my very Republican and gun owning father dropped his NRA membership when they started pushing the assault weapon bullshit. He was in WW II in combat and he saw no reason for civilians to own weapons designed for killing as many people in a short a time as possible.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:675333
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.