Agnostic.com

5 8

Could this "conservative" majority be any more radical?

Flyingsaucesir 8 July 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Since the revolution there have been those who need a king and they have to have one. You know everything like it was before the revolution. Now we are going to get a king, a republican one, put there by graft, corruption and treason. Will this not be fun.he best government money could buy.

Well it is the consequences of the attempted collapse of our entire social infrastructure.

They had one guy disassembling sorting machines crippling the volume they could process.

They had Betsy Devious dismantling the public school system.

The energy department head was the guy that ran against Trump promising to destroy the energy department. When he found out they were in charge of all the nuclear power including weapons it freaked him out. Proving he wanted to destroy our security with blind ignorance of what he was threatening to destroy. Good for him he's protected by a security blanket of ignorance because if he had known it would be treason.

You can add several more from every department they could get to.

I don't know that I know, but I know it's exactly what Putin would have put in place to cripple the United States from within. They were bragging six years or more ago that they had perfected psychological warfare techniques that worked on a global scale. I don't entertain such conspiracy theories lightly, hell I don't even believe in UFO aliens. But there's a method to the madness, like a house with a termite infection.

Louis DeJoy is still the Postmaster General and evidently doing a reasonable job, at least in the eyes of President Biden.
[bloomberg.com]

This level of corruption of SCOTUS has never been seen before, even though the history of SCOTUS is as ugly as the rest of US history. The partisan SCOTUS is it's own constitutional crisis in how the justices were illegitimately seated, and are now violating their oaths. Taking a wrecking ball might be cute for the Conservative GQP, but the damage is all too real and reveals a level of dishonesty that requires intervention. Either intervention or a rapid descent into fascism.

And they claim that only liberals legislate from the bench! 🤦♂️

Yeah, speaking of activist judges...

I assume that by conservative majority you mean the court.
Conservatives in no other portion of our society can be considered the majority.
I get it, no one wants to associate with assholes.
If you lie down with dogs you get up with fleas.

Yes, I was referring to the Court.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:675513
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.