Agnostic.com

9 20

[onlysky.media]

12 Christians arrested in Australia after β€˜faith-healing’ death of child
The Christians denied insulin to 8-year-old Elizabeth Rose Struhs, believing God would cure her. Then she died.

Lilac-JadeCanada 9 July 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Individual states was one of the major fuck- ups by the founding fathers. One country, one set of laws. This is one thing Europeans look at and wonder, WTF!

Correct me if I am amiss here BUT the post was regarding Australia fyi.

@Triphid So what, we have states like ldaho where these folks would not be held accountable. I you just want to argue, do that with your wife. If you have no wife, get married, and you can argue to your hearts content. πŸ™‚

@Sticks48 Oh ever so sorry I caused you to get your Texarse panties in a twist and cause discomfort to your smaller than average testes and man-hood.
No, on second thoughts, I am by no means sorry for any of it all.
Now please do have a very nice day.

@Triphid That is your comeback? Weak! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

@Sticks48 Oh how ever so kind and encouraging of you, thank you ever so much.
Now would you mind me requesting your honest answer as WHY the F**k you are always, imo, speaking through your anus?
Oh sorry, do NOT bother answering my query, I just remembered that you spend you entire life with your head firmly wedged up your anus, hence you speak through it as well.

@Triphid Still pretty weak. Maybe you should give it another shot. Glib you ain't. πŸ™ƒ

@Sticks48 Sorry BUT I have appointments aplenty for the next few months that entail sort Fly-shit from pepper, I guess such a delicate and intricate task would be well and truly BEYOND your range of skills and mental abilities though.
So, I shall be nice to you and let you return to your game of poker using a pack of Old Maid cards you "borrowed?" from the children next door.
Oh, and DO NOT forget to change your diaper regularly since Diaper rash is very difficult to get rid of and can become infected, this I know from my years as a Nurse working with young children/infants in a number of hospitals.

@Triphid It took you over a day to come up with this. Your stuff gets weaker with each retort. No wonder you worked with children, that is the level of your intelligence and maturity. Come on man, step up your game! BORING! πŸ™ƒ

@Sticks48 Psst, FYI since I find and have found your postings/comments extremely worth of little more than derision I tend to more important things than your garbage replies/responses, important things like mowing the grass using a pair of nail, scissors for example, a much more enlightening and pleasurable past-time than wiping your anal exudations from off my computer screen.
Now be a good little sperm cell and slither your way back up the garden fence from whence you came in the first place please.

@Triphid You just aren't funny. Are you? Nothing more pathetic than someone who really think they have a quick wit, and they just don't, but you hang in there and keep trying. Listening to you trying to be witty is like watching people at Walmart shopping for the latest fashion ideas. Somewhat charming. But in the end, just plain old pitiful. Your turn. 😁

@Sticks48 Psst FYI I never try to be either humorous nor funny when it comes to conversing with half-wits such as, imo, yourself simply wit and humour are completely wasted upon those who are so bereft of the I.Q. necessary to comprehend such things.
And as they say, " the only thing DUMBER than a Texan is a yet to be born Texan."

@Triphid πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Your stuff gets weaker and weaker. I wasn't born in Texas. You have no facts, no humor, and no intereresting come backs. I have house plants more glib and intelligent than you. Your turn. πŸ™ƒ

@Sticks48 I know that Numb-nu7ts but I also you realise that you have been infected with the disease known as Texarse-holeism, a very incurable disease btw, similar to Mad Cow disease but ONLY infects Sheep or Cattle Shaggers either from or living in Texarse and there is NO know cure or treatment available at present.

@Triphid You just keep saying the most stupid things, and to quote the great Ron White, "You can't fix stupid". 😁

Those 12 are like the 12 apostles, acolytes to a vile and murderous god.

Totally despicable.

I suggest they are given copious amounts of sugar and when they develop diabetes are denied medication. I am livid.

Livid, yes, but we need a stronger word not invented yet.

Being a Diabetic does NOT necessarily mean that the person has consumed copious amounts of sugar during their life prior to diagnosis.
It can be either an ailment that develops from or shortly after birth, early infancy or childhood, i.e. Type 1 Diabetes and thus Insulin injections dependant for LIFE OR, can develop much later in life, i.e, teen years thru to adulthood and even old age thus being Type 2 Diabetes, some of which can be treated either by diet or oral medication alone or by reduced strength insulin injections as the case may be.
IF you do NOT believe me then I suggest that you acquaint yourself/selves with some ACTUAL Medical Journals and Publications and READ up on the Illness.

@Triphid I am aware of that but it is a good way to develop it. I wanted them to get diabetes and as it is not a contagious condition I was hoping for a way to induce it. (given that large amounts of the first nation people's in my area develop diabetes due to their high sugar diets that is what came to mind)

You don't need to shout at me about it, which is what the capitals in your post seem to suggest.

@Budgie Who was shouting may I ask?

Fucking morons! Brainwashed by their ignorant church! Hope they all are sent to prison for life!

Exactly! If praying worked, we'd not have these diseases, birth defects, cancers, child abduction, or rape.......and on, and on, and on........

Don't have a bible belt in Oz, but still our fair share of religious nutters.
The church they attended should be shut down. A premeditated action, disgusting humans.

puff Level 8 July 7, 2022

Still murderers, bybull belt or not.

@Lilac-JadeCanada The definition of murder is premeditated manslaughter. Murder for sure.

NB Is there a PC term for "manslaughter"?

@puff You can sugar-coat, gild or spray paint a TURD any way you like but it STILL remains a TURD and, imo, so is the KILLING of a person by any means or for what ever reason as well.
They MURDERED a child claiming most RIDICULOUSLY that " they were HEALING the child" in a country where there exists such a scheme known as MEDICARE which make medical aid and treatment available to all, ergo there IS no reason for either faith healing nor religious voodoo practises such as reported in the above article.

@Triphid Preaching to the converted me old'e china πŸ˜‰ . Criminal child abuse no doubt at all, with lots of equally guilty accomplices.

@puff Hey, who says I was "preaching" anyway?
I was merely expressing my thoughts and opinions.

@Triphid I have no time for the puffed up puff.

@anglophone I assume that you ARE referring to Puff, the not so magic DRAG-on and on?

@Triphid I have never tried Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds ... nor any ice ... nor can't abyss.

@anglophone I do think you have gotten my "drift" so to speak regard the all puff and no blow of the DRAG-on in question, is my assumption correct perchance.

@Triphid I was sugar coating no turds, just pointing out premeditated murder is an oxymoron as the definition of murder contains premeditation.

@Triphid Ten out of ten. Go to the top of the class. πŸ™‚

@puff Blimey, did someone leave a door open or did a budgie just fart instead?

Nail the bastards to the wall and convict them of willful and knowing Murder.
They deserve NO less imo.

Exactly!

A guardian/parent denying anyone under their care medical assistance that results in death should be charged with murder as well as a whole host of other charges. That's my opinion.

I'm generally in favour of freedom of religion, but any cults like this need to be banned and the people involved prosecuted.

Groups which incite hatred or violence or which harm their members are commonly banned, and operating under the banner of religion should be no exception.

They all should be charged with murder.

Definitely!!!

Yes they should. It was murder. Before we get into their statements of faith we must honestly ask who was the last person their god cured in this manner in modern times? I see nobody.

This story was posted by @Xenoview yesterday. (Not that there is any harm in posting it again.) Very sad. Some people are too stupid to have children.

I don't know @Xenoview, so didn't know this....never saw it.

Yes, too much stupidity ......everywhere.

Well, they don't have children. 😝

@ChestRockfield Not anymore anyway.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:675615
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.