Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK Biden in crisis mode as specter of one-term Carter haunts White House | Joe Biden | The Guardian

He really doesn't seem to grasp how bad things are and how much worse they can get. If he doesn't eliminate the filibuster and expand SCOTUS, democracy will be over when SCOTUS rules on Moore v. Harper, before his term is even up. And then, there's no way he'll be reelected. The United States is in dire straits!

JonnaBononna 7 July 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Dem base is being entirely unrealistic and tanking a great POTUS, in this Dude's opinion. People need to stop bitching. [markcz.com]

I disagree. Biden hasn't done nearly enough to reverse the multitude of issues this country is in the middle of

@JonnaBononna The man has been busy and answers are not easy to achieve. He has achieved an awful lot, for every tribe and America, and not giving him credit will hurt Congressional Dems, which is what Nov is about (WH is not on the ballot), so maybe let's not do that?

If biden is the ticket the republican will win I think

Agreed

A better comparison would be Bush Snr, a one term former vice president president. Or even Trump compares better than Carter when comparing one term presidents.

puff Level 8 July 9, 2022

I think they are just talking about the crises the country is in

I think Carter wins TFG character race.

Biden has been a disaster. I hope Trump is re-elected in 24. He was a much better president. Hell almost anybody would be better than that crooked, senile idiot Biden.

Biden is a symptom of just how little the Dems elites care about actual Americans (not that GOP elites are any better,) he's a loyal party apparatchik doing what the Pentagon and corporations want. I suspect he won't get reelected, but 2 years is a long ways away.

I hope they throw all the Democraps out after the disaster they have caused.

@Trajan61 Yerp, lots of people have gone full tribal, while the elites laugh all the way to the bank.

@Trajan61 The Democrats were not in power when Trump disbanded the Pandemic Response Team that left us vulnerable to COVID and failed to respond in a timely manner such that more than a million Americans lost their lives. There is no presidential disaster compared to that one in recent history and it was predictable if Trump gave a single shit about the American people.

@LovinLarge Yes, Trump was responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans. That his followers are in denial about that shows how out of touch with reality they are. Of course if Biden's idiocy leads to a nuclear war they will get the last laugh. Not a happy time in America.

@Druvius Yes, of course Trump's abject failure as a President is unrelated to Biden's limitations, but in the final analysis our democracy shifted toward a plutocracy with Citizens United and has now paved the way for a Christofascist theocracy.

When I say Biden's limitations, I mean that he is not the President we need but the thought of a second Trump term was and is unfathomable to me. It seems to me that right now the whole world is affected by what is going on in the US. Biden was never the man for that job but we are stuck with him for now and I will support him for that reason while loudly opposing some of his actions and all of his inaction.

@LovinLarge I voted for him, first time I voted in decades.

@Druvius Me too and it was the right move. Trump would have fallen out with Putin when things got hot and things would not have ended well.

Biden should have been sponsoring settlement negotiations from before the invasion and I wish he would at least get started now, ongoing, long term, perhaps permanent diplomacy. Maybe even starting with low level diplomats discussing various options for resolution and working up the chain of command. All we have now is senseless death that is not going to end well.

@LovinLarge Exactly. We should at least be talking with the Russians and seeking a solution, this is a stupid war that could have been avoided with diplomacy.

@Druvius It is going to be won by NATO diplomacy. This is going very well for NATO, especially when Finland/Sweden are welcomed in, and very badly for Putin/Xi.

@rainmanjr The US further bankrupting itself expanding NATO into regions that have NOTHING to do with American security (but everything to do with making our war profiteers richer) isn't good for us. Putin has already won the war, now it's just a matter of how much money the US throws away and how badly the American people suffer economically before realizing that.

@Druvius I question your claim that Russia has already won. They had to pull back from everything except the Eastern regions, which is mandatory for Putin, and Sweden has the 2nd largest Air Force in the world. NATO is stronger and Ukraine will be joining it soon. As for the cost; once Ukraine is secured it will be buying lots of weapons and contributing that 2% so this is more of a bet.

@Druvius More people died under Biden than Trump! If it wasn’t for Trumps operation warp speed vaccine development many more would have died.

@rainmanjr Yes, they feinted north towards Kyiv to draw Ukrainian forces out of the east. Enjoy paying more taxes so that Sweden and Finland get weapons they don't need. And how's the six dollar a gallon gas working for you? Better like it, because Biden says he will do it as long as it takes.

@rainmanjr, @Trajan61 LOL The US was the worst hit country on Earth by Covid under Trump.

@LovinLarge Trump will be president again in 2024.

@Druvius How come more people died in Biden’s first year in office than Trumps last year??

@Trajan61 Let's see your evidence that:

1. More people died of Covid under Biden than Trump and be sure to factor in that covid didn't emerge in the US until into the last year of Trump's presidency;

2. Trump hastened the development of the covid vaccine;

3. More people died in Biden's first year in office than Trump's last year; and

4. Trump will be president again in 2024.

Prove them or you are a liar.

@LovinLarge Wait and see what happens this November. Most people are sick of the Democraps.

@Trajan61 Anyone can say anything. The way we distinguish between fact and fiction is with evidence. You've made 5 factual claims in this thread alone, none of which you've supported with evidence. Of all the lying cons on this website, you are the least credible for this reason. The world would be a better place with fewer people like you.

@LovinLarge Your delusional lady. Anyone with a little common sense could figure out that Biden and the crazy democraps are destroying this country.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:676003
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.