Agnostic.com

4 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not too much of an exaggeration for my area. Throw in a man I went to school with who liked Trump because he "does not need your money and has plenty of his own." Now let's jump to a recent Trump statement where he claims he needs to be president again so he will not be subject to prosecution. He must be starting to feel the heat.

As far as the logic of the thinking of the man you went to school with, he could just as easily voted for one of the Kennedy brothers, John, Bobby, or Ted Kennedy, all liberals, since they had their own money and didn't need that of the peasants like him. What an idiotic basis for who to support!

It is hard to believe that they actually think this is true.

Come to Texas, they are all over the place. 🤣

"Owning the Libs" has become more important than what is true. This is what FOX, Brietbart, and other conservative outlets rely on to stay in business.

Love that show, especially the end monologue

Not that much of an exaggeration, at least of the Trumpers I have seen in Iowa. They are mostly ugly, ignorant rednecks, and a typical one is the guy at my local senior center. He has shown up every day this summer wearing a sleeveless black T-shirt. It looks absolutely disgusting, because he has a huge beer gut and the shirt is always showing some of his lower belly and top of his ass. I have complained to the site director that his clothing is indecent and gross-looking, as he wears the same shirt about every time, but she won't do anything, saying the site has no clothing rules, but the real reason is probably that she doesn't want to have a stink about him feeling picked on because he is a Trumper or possibly too poor to afford appropriate clothing. But his attire is just this side of not wearing a shirt, which I know would get him barred from being in the room.

On the other hand, in the time since the insurrection, the FBI investigations of the rioters charged in the event, it appears that the majority of them were not ignorant rednecks or were lower class men, but instead were often military veterans or even current or former members of law enforcement. So Maher's stereotype, while accurate of most men at Trump rallies, does not actually fit most of the Jan. 6 rioters..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:677454
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.