Agnostic.com

7 12

LINK 28 women file suit over 'night of terror' in Indiana jail, alleging incarcerated men bribed jail officer for keys

#smh

The sickness of this story is so mind-numbing that it's almost impossible to believe.

But sadly, it's true. I lurked around in West Law yesterday and read a few of the Affidavits/Probable Cause and Petitions, and this wasn't something that was just rape for control and violence, most of the allegations are deeply deeply disturbing. Sadistic would be a term used lightly. 😬😬

While the incarcerated ladies heard it all, and knew they'd likely be next, guards turned off audio, and some turned away from surveillance cameras. Not one tried to stop these hours long assaults.

🙁😞😣😠😡

SeaGreenEyez 9 Aug 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Of course if any of the women get pregnant they will not be able to get an abortion. The fathers of any babies born from this should be required to pay serious child support at least until the child reaches 21.

The inmates who did this, along with the guards, should all face criminal charges of rape, and be registered as sex offenders for the rest of their lives. That is at a minimum.

I've posted elsewhere about how the man should be held accountable for an unwanted pregnancy and the right the state has to prevent future occurrences if the state has the power to force a woman to carry the child to term. For those who missed those comments, the tl;dr is "castration."

I could say a lot more, but those are the most civil comments I will post at the moment.

How much money did the rapists pay the jailers for a key to a woman in a jail cell ? Were any of the rapists medically examined for injuries sustained from women fighting off their attackers ??

This is an insane version of forced "conjugal visitation" RAPE of women NOT equal to rape of males in jails

Wow, we should at least be able to protect ALL prisoners from sexual assault. I'm glad the article reported that "?men" commited these assaults. The question mark likely was an typo/error, but it felt good to see it.

Also interesting that the women "lost their dark privileges" for complaining, instead of perhaps reporting that the lights would remain on for their safety.

It's all disgusting, and I hope there is justice for the inmates and guards that hold such hate for women that they would hatch and allow such a thing to occur. For money yet. As others have said - women seem to still be chattel for some of these ?men?.

Death penalty for correction officers. Have to. And hopefully the women sue that facility enough it is shut down.

puff Level 8 Aug 1, 2022

More like living in a third world failed state all the time. Merika!

And this happened in Indiana, the heart of Bible-belt morality.

Forcing women to be defiled for money is all too Biblical. Their god is a pimp.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:679346
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.