Agnostic.com

2 4

Rethuglicans are getting their knickers in a knot about the FBI raid on one of the homes of their Great and Glorious Leader, Trumpty Dumpty: [abc.net.au]fbi-search-/101332560

anglophone 9 Aug 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There was absolutely no justification for the raid on Mar Lago and it will bite the Democraps in the ass in the midterms and in 2024 when Trump will be re-elected.

So, it is OK to illegally take government papers (there is a law on that, and ways to borrow many presidential papers)? And, then the government asked for them back and didn't receive them. That's OK? Also, some were classified snd there hasn't been a record of declassification offered. So, is that OK? I suppose in your convoluted brain it is OK for certain people to be above the law.
BTW, how did feel about Hillary's emails?

@Beowulfsfriend Obama took a lot more government papers than Trump. Joe and Hunter Biden took millions of dollars from foreign governments. Hillary had thousands of classified emails on a private server. None of these people were ever prosecuted. I supposed you think that’s ok?

@Trajan61 Obama only took papers the legal way you dumb fuck, that's the problem with your fearless leader, and it looks like he took improperly classified material. That's the fucking agreement. So, you just want to do what-a-bouts and try to deflect from the crime at hand. Essentially you have just said, other people committed crimes, so my fuck Daddy should be left alone with his crimes.
Well, what about the billions Jared got from the Saudis, you know the guys who financed 911?
Actually, whatever, because that's no different from your shit, oh what a minute, aside from bullshit, unsubstantiated shit, put up some Hunter Biden facts.
Hilary was investigated, by House Republicans, never took the 5th and nothing. As far as her handling of classified materials, yeah, that pissed me off, just like it did with a number of others such as Cheney. At least two folks, politicians, were punished for mishandling classified materials with slaps on the wrists in 2015 and 2005.
You keep crying foul though. You won't stop. You drank the fucking kool-aid and won't be happy until you get a chance to foment more bullshit. I expect that you believe the "big lie" and that Trump didn't lose either.
You might as well go back to that xtion God and church, because you're supporting the attempted take over by the so called Christian nationists, and they think agnostics and atheists are no different than the Satanists. That puts you in their crosshairs. Of course, how do I know you aren't just a troll here, and you attend some church in bum fuck wherever.

@Beowulfsfriend Awesome response to the brainwashed Cultist! I couldn't have said it better, myself!

@Rickulous Your the one who is brainwashed! Only a raving idiot would continue to support Biden and the crazy democraps after the fiasco that has occurred since Biden took over.

@Rickulous, @Beowulfsfriend Your the one who is a fucking dumb fuck!

@Trajan61 Such a good cime back. So, you are ok with your fuck daddy taking classified materials? Really? Mishandling of classified materials pisses me off no matter who does it. In the military, I had a top secret clearance and we were continually reminded about consequences. Apparently you don't really give a fuck about national security. Oh, I know, it's all those illegal aliens, not the Russian hackers - they're the good guys, right?
BTW, it is you're, as in a contraction for you are, not your, that is a pronoun. And, your one, used as a pronoun doesn't work unless you either change it to ones or get rid of one of us.

They are looking for justification to deny the validity of the search warrant and will latch on to the smallest typo and make it into a big thing to justify their actions. They don't care about the security of the American people, only about themselves.

Betty Level 8 Aug 14, 2022
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:681554
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.