Agnostic.com

8 8

Phew...no tattoos for me...I want to "go to heaven". LOL!

"Inking or tattooing is a kind of violation of God’s creation, and we will be insulting what God had created."

[beliefnet.com]tattoos-and-heaven.aspx

Robecology 9 Aug 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sweetie, it Clearly states in your Babble that only 144,000 will go to heaven...so maybe you better get to work!

No...I'm not your sweetie.

I'm agnostic...that's why I'm here.

Remember?

Sweetie?

I got my only tattoo in the '70s when it was an outrage for women to have one. My Judaic friend almost caused her mother to faint as the religion does not permit tats. Now that many have them I rarely expose it. Men used to say "But you will be an old lady with a tattoo". Yep. Lots of them around me currently. But "short people....". WTF?

For the record I am not a fan of tattoos. I have none while my 2 daughters each have a few. As for not going to heaven if you have tattoos people need to read Revelation where Jesus comes from the sky on a white horse and his titles are tattooed on his thighs. People need not be so righteous and smug that there is anything new about tattoos.

I'm not sure about the first three examples, but short people certainly won't go to heaven.

Looks like I already have 2 strikes against me.

BD66 Level 8 Aug 19, 2022

Love the Ferrari meme!!

They are simply limiting who gets into their idea of heaven so it is filled only with like minded people. They can have it. I certainly do not want it. 🙂
I'm short, so no chance for me anyways. Lucky break. lol
As for tattoos, that is a personal choice, no one's business but theirs. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Aug 18, 2022

"In heaven all the interesting people are missing." Friedrich Nietzsche

@ASTRALMAX The interesting people are here and now. 🙂

This is one of the assholes that get tattoos

fedup Level 6 Aug 18, 2022
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:682184
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.