Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK Stabbings in Canada kill 10, wound 15; suspects at large

Even in Saskatchewan there's no stopping crime. 25 victims, 10 of them dead. The two suspects both named Sanderson are at large. No word on if they are related. A manhunt is underway. I hope these savage animals are caught. Lovely looking individuals.

barjoe 9 Sep 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Am wondering if the killings were ethnically motivated since victims were from a First Nations community.

RCMP is very high hush about info. This is typical.

Sounds like the attacker are too.

So much for the mass killings not happening when firearms are not available! Of course, the difference is that had they had semi auto weapons, all 25 might have been dead and probably the rampage would still be ongoing.

There are plenty of guns in Canada, just not extended clips. Ironically in Canada long rifles can only hold 5 rounds but semiautomatic handguns 10.

Damien. There’s the problem right there.

I wonder if background checks show any ties to the Taliban?
Why would they go on a bloody rampage?

Could be a family thing.

@Wangobango3 . So, why would you think that I've only considered one group as the source of violence?That is fairly narrow minded.
My query was about if these two idiots with knives were invasive.

@Wangobango3 He didn't say that. He wondered if their were ties to Islamic terrorism. There were no details give by RCMP. I don't know if there were beheadings, but if there were, that would be a logical question.

@Wangobango3 It was a question, not one that I asked btw. It was not a response.

@barjoe Thanks BarJoe, I am just curious if there has been infiltration from the terrorist groups in the northern territories. The answer will probably show up after the police capture and interrogate them.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:685021
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.