Agnostic.com

12 14

LINK Moscow Municipal Lawmakers Demand Putin's Resignation

He will never resign and any deputies calling for him to do so will be purged in a Stalinesque manor. That being, murdered or sent to Gulags and in some cases, tried for treason and sentenced to death.

barjoe 9 Sep 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Are they dead yet?

My thought also. They would certainly be on Putin's chopping block.

That's an amazing display of courage! Almost unfathomable. Surely they know what's likely to happen to them as a result.
Absolutely stunning.

This is not the first sign of Putin's unpopularity, and it certainly won't be the last. I only hope the brave leaders of Moscow do not pay too high a price for having done their duty, and that Putin's ouster is both speedy and peaceful. Hoping for the best, preparing for the worst.

Just to be a bit of a shit stirrer, unlike me I know
How is Ukraine treating opposing political parties/ views?

puff Level 8 Sep 12, 2022

Whataboutism. I don't give a shit.

Irrelevant. This kind of bravery deserves to stand on its own.

A good sign. Putin's day is past and he needs to be rolled with the process starting. Just want the Russians to do it after all, don't we all agree foreign interference in domestic political affairs is a bad thing?
The Russian Federation is not the USSR. The days of Gulags are gone. Russian democracy at work, not perfect but it's happening. No crowds on the street yet.
How do our countries handle political dissent? Canada, asking you. Victoria Australia.

puff Level 8 Sep 12, 2022

Political prisoners get sent to correctional facilities, I'm sure they are the worst of the worst. I think the actual Siberian work camps and gulags we're shut down by Nikita Krushchev so that would be a long time ago.

Hoping for the best.

Pretty ballsy move.
How soon before they start committing "suicide"?

Falling out of windows and cars blowing up.

Wouldn't it be suitable for one of them to bring a concealed weapon to a meeting and execute the dictator who is dragging their country into the mud?

Or maybe a dot of nerve toxin on the handle of his teacup. The same poison they used on their escaped agent and wife in England a few years ago.

Probably easier said than done.

Oh, those ARE lovely ideas!

I heard of this earlier today. The average Russian believes the lies about "Nazis and an exercise in the Ukraine." Most do not give it a second thought. Now it will be different because more people than these original 18 are speaking out and letting Putin's failures be known. The move to oust Putin has begun.

They will have to try to deal with him in any way they can, because he is not going quietly.

He will only go when he's dead, probably only from natural causes.

I believe it was 18 of them.

Gutsy move for sure in a country where dissent is generally really bad for your health and future.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:686383
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.