Agnostic.com

28 11

I took a crap in the wrong bathroom at Wal-Mart! Oops!

We went to a different Wal-Mart than all the ones I usually go to. (My bf and I) They switched the side the woman's bathroom was on. I just walked in, I didn't look around, found a stall and did my business. I was washing my hands and a guy walked in thinking he was in the women's. Then he came back and said I'm in the men's. I told Shawn, "Goddamn Wal-Mart switched the sides for the women's bathrooms!" He said, "I know, I was trying to tell you." Oops! I get too distracted when I'm out now. Without my pre-workout to help me focus, I get hyper focused and I'm distracted more easily. It sucks. The medication makes me worse, so I won't take any ADHD meds. The doctor never sent the referral for my testing for it. He's not on ADHD meds either. We both have a lot of energy. He talks a lot compared to me. Lol. Good night. ?

Sarahroo29 8 Apr 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If it has a stall where you can shut the door, there is no wrong bathroom. Men's and Women's restrooms are an American concept that really aren't necessary.

Duke Level 8 Apr 28, 2018

Oh, okay.

Happens. I have walked into the wrong restroom before. Usually the gentlemen are very nice about it. I have even had men offer up the men's restroom before when the lines for the ladies' restroom was long.

I was in a local restaurant, a favorite, got up to go pee and there was a line of at least half a dozen gals, none for the mens.

I felt bad just walking past that line, as some of the women were in obvious discomfort.

I said as much as offered to clear the men's for them and stand guard if they wanted (knowing full well the doors here lock). NO TAKERS.

Worse, this restaurant both bathrooms are the same (I was desperate once and since then don't really pay attention). Both have simply a toilet and a sink, no more. Both have locking doors. BUT, one is clearly marked 'Mens' the other "Womens" (or Ladies).

I finally did my business and went having done my best to help.

@Gnarloc I would have taken you up on your offer. My husband has done the same thing for me and other women when the lines are long.

The guy was nice about it.

It is funny how little things like that can mess you up. All the WalMarts should be the same, but I had to go real bad while driving so I hit the exit and there was a Walmart there. So I was in a rush because I really had to go that guess I missed that they had them switched. There just happen to be a lady coming out as I was going in or else I would have gone straight in myself...lol
One day we will wise up and just have all unisex bathrooms...

Yes.

This made me chuckle. Bathroom business is a normal human function, the obsession people have seems to me stems from Christian ideals about gender roles No one should actually care especially when you are in a stall.

Damn Wal-Mart switched the side the women's is on.

Hope it wasn't in North Carolina

CO.

You go girl! No, seriously, you actually went... 🙂

My wife and I went out to dinner, oh 20-ish years ago.

We sat down and suddenly I HAD TO GO! No warning ahead of time, just the voice of Bod saying "GO NOW, OR REGRET IT!"

So, I excused myself, and headed for the potty. Scrambled through the mens door, saw that the urinals must be in the alcove to my right but they weren't what I wanted/needed, found a stall that looked like it would work, and sat down to business.

As I am sitting there a little boy comes in.

Something must've seemed wrong, though, as I tried looking through the gap in the stall door and... shit! They were girls!

So, I figured, big deal, I had to go, I am going, I am not here for something perverse. However, I wasn't going to leave without it being empty. I looked down and saw my size 13 feet and thought will they notice my big feet? Moved them back. How do I arrange me so that I don't attract attention?

Long and short is that I was nervous and I waited extra long, and was extra quiet, so that when I left, I was sure the place was empty.

Dashed across the hall to the mens. Calmed down a skosh, turned around and walked out like everything was cool.

The sad part is that I'd been in pan-gender restrooms in Europe (France to be exact) and was able to analyze my thoughts of being in one and realized that this fear of being in the wrong room for doing something that all people have to do is silly... and felt doubly silly about this incident in the Twin Cities back in the day.

Why can't we just have a room designed for us to do what all humans have to do on occasion? Just like the French?

I wish we could.

@Sarahroo29 Truth be told, we do. How many houses have you been in with two restrooms, restricted by gender? I haven't. We just go. The question is: why do we enforce this norm in public that we don't enforce in private?

@Gnarloc Right?

Oh no, poop stories now.
Sarah that was worth a giggle or two.

Lol. Yes it was. I was thinking, "Ah, shit! The wrong bathroom!" (Excuse the pun) Lol.

Holy Crap!

... Batman!

Lol.

SIN!!! Just kidding, no-harm-no-foul, Go In Peace.

Given the activity, I seriously doubt any harm but a foul smell may or may not have occurred... which is quite normal and natural.

@Gnarloc Lmao.

He tried to tell you?

Yeah? He could have followed her in eh? lol

@RavenCT something..

He did take a piss. I didn't hear him.

@Sarahroo29 lmao he went in too? Oh man 🙂

@NothinnXpreVails Lol.

I once change into gym clothes In the wrong l looker room. Thanks 24 hour fitness for changing things up

Lol. I go to that gym.

I walked into the women's room at a bowling ally once. My first thought WTF, where are the urinals? So I step inside an open stall, do my business, about two minutes later I walk out, there is a woman standing with her child, she said in a calm voice, I think you want the one down the hall. There were no signs on the doors

Wow.

Reminds me of that scene in American Pie where Stiffler gives Jim (Shitbreak) a laxative and switches the signes on the mens and womens pissers. Obviously, purile level hilarity ensues.

Haha.

Haha.

Lol!!

Ikr?

That gave me a good chuckle

Good. Not me, I was embarrassed.

Ugh....Oh well.

Haha

Lol.

That's much better than taking a crap in a display toilet at Wal-Mart Sara !

Lol.

Watch out - the Christians will call you a pervert!

I once saw some Male police walk out of the female bathroom in a public library many years ago. Not realizing it was for females I walked in found an open stall did what needed to be done and finished. Did not realize my mistake until I walked out and found a female passing me to enter and saw the sign. Felt really stupid for making the assumption.

Lol.

I think you should just boycott Wal-Mart I never shop there, but that is because of their labor practices, and most of what they sell is crappy products of very low quality. Now, I can add confuisng restrooms to my list of reasons to boycott them.

Yep.

Lots of shitty comments

Lmao!

Wrong bathroom? No problem. Walmart has a pretty generous return policy, take it to customer service ( a receipt is helpful) and they'll handle it. You can exchange it for another crap if you want.

Haha.

Too much information

Lol.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:68836
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.