Agnostic.com

15 18

Yellow flowers are uplifting. What's your favorite flower color?

How joyful!

In extreme heat, low yellow Bidens plants survived. Just started blooming again. My heroes. Tall Bidens plants died back in July.

I shade the flowerpots during the summer when it's higher than 84 degrees. The flowerpots are on my deck facing south. I use a white sheet as a shade.

Have been giving the flowerpots Miracle Grow fertilizer weekly for the last month.

LiterateHiker 9 Oct 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like plants that are 'different.' My two favorite flowers are: Kniphofia (red hot pokers) and Vodoo Lilly.

Lantana 😁 and they bloom into December here.

Some brown flowers...

I love Painted Tongues, especially the ones in shades of purple.

I love Peonies! I love the smell, I love the way they grow, and I love the pouffy flowers. Too bad they have such a short season.

@HippieChick58

I love peonies, too.

If I was blasted into space and could choose just one flower to bring along, I would choose a fragrant, pink peony.

Purple petunias.

Yep, one of my favs!

Tithonia.

skado Level 9 Oct 18, 2022

Dark&Black Roses :

Black Velvet Rose
Black Baccara Rose
Black Magic Rose
Black Beauty Rose
Halfeti Black Rose

Diaco Level 7 Oct 18, 2022

I get the feeling you like roses. 😉

Red and purple flowers.

I do not have a favorite flower (it would be a wild flower) but my favorite color is yellow.

I don't really have a favorite. I pretty much like them all.

Blue. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Oct 18, 2022

Yellow and purple on my favorites but they don't always flourish for me. My patio is on the west and Oklahoma heat ravages my plants as well. I had patio umbrellas over my flowers for the last month of Summer.

purple

kmaz Level 7 Oct 18, 2022

Red. It's bold and stands out.

@Organist1

Me, too. I love red geraniums. No pastels for me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:691617
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.