Agnostic.com

13 16

LINK Tim Allen Blowing Minds With His PROOF God Is Real - YouTube

This is funny, even if Tim Allen is serious.

snytiger6 9 Oct 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

#ExCon #Felony #DrugTrafficking #Snitch Snitched On His People To Get Less #PrisonTime. Funny. #GalaxyQuest was awesome. He's a fucking asshole, trying to raise a few bucks. probably owes on back taxes, his wife, women ? his fucking child support. i'm just guessing. or just so sick, and predatory, that he's still filthy rich, and he's so greedy, he wants more. never made many movies. gotta pay bills, pay women, babies, mistresses, whores, sexy workers. #FuckThatGuy

Mmmm... naaaa. You have to watch the whole thing so as to put it into context. It's very much a tongue-in-cheek kind of statement.

There are and have been some smart actors in Hollywood. He ain't one of 'em.

Before he was famous he served time in prison for assault.

What a moron. Atheism is not a religion and has no platform or doctrines.

I hate all Republicans.

I liked his stand up for about two or three performances. After that it was the same grunting and juvenile jokes. We should have known America was lost when he got a show and it became popular.

He only has the one dimensional act. As an actor he really doesn't have much of a range.

Atheism is not a religion, nor does it have FAITH there is no god. Does not believe = non-belief, it is the absence of belief/faith, not the belief/faith in the absence of something.

"If I declare that my god is real and that it's scriptures are infallible."

I liked his show, Tool Time. But he pretty much is the character he played. Loud, opinionated, misogynistic, and stupid. Which are very in keeping with being conservative.

What a moron 😂

And a horrible misogynist.

@LovinLarge I did not know. He comes across as America's Dad in his sitcoms (which I only see for a few seconds while channel surfing).

@Flyingsaucesir He's awful in person and he always plays the same character, too. A staunch conservative, also. He's so bad that I would not allow my son to watch his show Tool Time while my son was growing up. A role model he is not!

@LovinLarge When it comes to tools I prefer This Old House 😂

@Flyingsaucesir or The New Yankee Workshop 😀

Tim Allen must have skipped Critical Thinking 101.

The TYT hosts not much more sophisticated.

skado Level 9 Oct 24, 2022

He always was an idiot.

"Revealed knowledge" always goes over gangbusters.

Americans are willing to be forced into discarding logic "For want of the price/of tea and a slice..." I shared #'s 2 and 3 on Z's Rag. Every American should immediately start sounding sirens about the Theocratic coup. Now is the time.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:692368
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.