Agnostic.com

8 1

Your thoughts on the North Korean leader.In a recent post by another member who asked who you thought were the most despicable people,why did everyone fail to mention Kim Jong Un the bloodthirsty Dictator of North Korea. This man threatens the world with atomic weapons ,kills his own relatives and opposition,has 120,000 political prisoners,puts an entire family in jail if one tries to escape,shields citizens from the outside world ,keeps his country in poverty and instills fear in an entire country.Instead most of you chose Donald Trump and people associated with him. Can extreme hatred for one individual prevent logical reasoning and limit your perception to your own world ?

richiegtt 8 Dec 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

because trump trumps him.

Were you in one of your drunken drug fueled stupers when you made this statement or does dyslexia also make you THINK backwards

I don't drink or take drugs and don't have to to see an asshole

Kim Jong un seems like a little communist pissant with a bad haircut. I mean, seriously! His barber should face a firing squad for that! Or at least be made to watch Miley Cyrus videos.

Kim Jung Un is a massive douche nozel. His dad was even worse. I'll give credit to Kim Jung Un for at least trying to end the starvation problem in North Korea by improving the farming industry, but that's all he gets credit for.

Even that is highly suspect. There is now a parasite epidemic in the country because they've been using untreated human feces as fertelizer.

Kim jung Un should be used as fertilizer,he is allready rotten to the core

I made a post on this subject as part of a psychology class but for some reason it was not put up on the site . All I made were evaluations ,nothing derogatory .Maybe it’s just a computer glitch . But any way I came to the same conclusion when I evaluated the comments.

blame first the japanese then the russians and finally the us and china. when will it all equalize? soon i hope for us all

Perhaps people feel Trump is a more immediate threat?

Sure, everything you said about Kim is true, but realistically his actions will never directly affect people in the US. Trump, who is equally (if not more) petulant, is also in charge of the world's largest, most advanced military. He's installed bigots in the highest levels of government. And he's a fascist. He is a real and immediate threat to every American citizen's livelihood and life.

Do you really expect people to look out for the lives of people half a world away when their own lives need defending?

d_day Level 7 Dec 6, 2017

I expected people to mention BOTH individuals which is perfectly acceptable

Totally disagree with your assessment of Trump, but we're all definitely entitled to our opinions! 🙂

You're right we did focus on trump cause we feel all we can do is vent. Add Kim Jong Un and maybe Putin to the list.

I appreciate your honesty

I think they should stop stepping on their genitals and park one of those ships with the laser on off the cost the next time a ICBM is launched vaporize the dumb ass.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6925
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.