Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK Elon Musk Is Putting Reinstatement Of Trump to A Vote By A Simple Poll

I bet some of you think we should ignore this. I say vote and vote no because the MAGAts are voting en masse.

barjoe 9 Nov 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

At this point Twitter is pretty much a no man's land full of crazies. I was never on it, and at this point pay little attention to anything coming off it. This poll has as much validity as a poll on this site asking people to weigh in on if they believe in god or not.

It always has been a no man's land full of crazies. It is a true newsfeed tho. I know how to weed out the misinformation. For me it's instant real time news.

Does Musk remember that Trump used Twitter to signal his followers to kill Pence, AFTER BEING INFORMED that the insurrectionists were heavily armed? What part of conspiracy to murder (using Twitter) does Musk not understand?

I’d say let him back on. Keeping him off just plays into his narrative……..,

To that I call

@barjoe Well, we see this differently. I think the best way to defeat the MAGA movement, which by the way is a vast minority of this country, is to put all of Trumps lies and BS out there for all to see and let the voters kill this movement at the ballot box. To try and silence him just strengthens their conspiratory nonsense....

@Dhiltong I've drawn the same conclusion. Events have demonstrated the truth of it. Bans do not work.

@Dhiltong I still voted no. If it's an up or down vote for Trump? 👎

@barjoe I never have or will ever be on Twitter, it's not my cup 'o tea......

@Dhiltong Well. I am.

This guy Musk is a menace. He needs to be brought down.

NO. A thousand times NO and as for MAGAGA I am gagged already - with a spoon!

He is a meal which keeps coming back. MAGA seems to be not dead, only stunned, because Dems are fighting it wrongly. Only voting against it will kill the movement and, for that, we need weak candidates. If they are strong they might pull off power, again. I look forward to the in-Party gQp fights and limit the MSM watching. Much of what they are doing is keeping us anxious and aggravated. The gQp tearing itself apart is not a problem for me, it is entertaining, and I don't let them tell me that it is a problem.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:696172
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.