Agnostic.com

17 30

LINK HOW JESUS WAS INVENTED BY THE COUNCIL OF NICAEA IN 325 AD

HOW JESUS WAS INVENTED BY THE COUNCIL OF NICAEA IN 325 AD
December 10, 2022

THE COUNCIL OF NICAEA

This is the Council where the character of Jesus Christ was created,many might argue that the concils one purpose was to determine the biblical canon.As it turns out,there is no evidence of the council being behind the biblical canon.

Ptolemy 1 Meryamun Setepenre (c.a. 367-283 B.C.E- Before Common Era) (aka Soter) (“Soter” means savior) became the first European (white) pharaoh of Egypt through military force led by Alexander the Greek (a.k.a Alexander the Great). When Ptolemy became pharaoh of Egypt, he wanted the Egyptians to worship him as a god. He wanted to be called a god because that was the title that used to be assigned to all of the pharaohs of Egypt prior to him. However, the black people of Egypt refused to call him a god because they knew that the only reason he became a pharaoh was through force, so in “305 BC", Ptolemy took the title of Pharaoh, taking the Egyptian name Meryamun Setepenre, which means “Beloved of Amun" (Amun means God), chosen of Ra(Ra means God)”. The refusal of ancient black Egyptian's to acknowledge Ptolemy as a God, he began killing the black people of Egypt, which caused the black Egyptian priests at Memphis to approve his request of being worshipped as a God in order to save their own lives.

The key words in the above passage to note of are: Meryamun, Setepenre, Soter, because these words are exactly the words that were used to create the fictitious character of JESUS CHRIST by wicked white Roman Emperor Constantine in 325 Ano Domino (AD) . The first images of Ptolemy that are depicted as “Jesus” today, were forced upon the Afrikans and were ordered to be worshipped by the people of Rome.

SERAPIS TO JESUS

Ptolemy’s rule wanted to create a deity that would be worshipped by both the black Egyptians and the white Greeks. He then created “Serapis “- the made up Graeco-Egyptian god that was invented in the 3rd century B.C. (thag is portrayed as a Greek in appearance, but with Egyptian ccessories, used in the mean of representing both wealth and resurrection)

“Egypt, which you commended to me my dearest Servianus, I have found to be wholly fickle and inconsistent and continually wafted about by every breath of fame. The worshippers of Serapis here are called Christians and those who are devoted to the god Serapis (I find) call themselves Bishops of Christ. Hadrian to Servianus 134 AD.”

CONSTANTINE AND ARIUS

Constantine the Greek (a.k.a Constantine the Great) Roman Emperor from 306 to 337 AD, is known for being the first Roman emperor to be converted to Christianity which strangely enough, Arius of Libya (256-356 AD) born of African descent centuries after Ptolemy 1, had a problem with the Roman empire teaching the Africans and the people of Rome to worship a statue and celebrating death. He was considered a heretic, a professed believer (of God), who maintains religious opinions contrary to those accepted by his or her church (what the religious authorities usually controlled by government deem as the truth). Because he started attracting so many followers due to his teachings that were contrary to the Romans, Constantine called the council by summoning all the bishops to discredit Arius, The Council of Nicaea. During the time when this meeting was called upon, there was no mention of Jesus Christ at all; no man had ever existed by the name JESUS Christ, and an important fact is that this all took place Anno Domino (AD) (which Christians claim means after the death of Christ) but in Latin means ‘in the year of the lord’. The name Jesus Christ didn’t exist before the meeting was called (read the statements made during that timeframe). It was only after this that they presented to the people the name JESUS CHRIST.

What Lord are they referring to? Kings have always been referred to as Lords or gods.If Jesus Christ didn’t exist during the time this meeting took place nor ever heard of whom are people worshipping today? Serapis Christus?

NICEAN CREED – JESUS CHRIST IS BORN

Nicean creed which became the statement of the Christian faith was written decreed and sanctified by 318 Roman Catholic bishops at the council in 325 AD (some believe this transformation took place “Council of Chalcedon” 451AD).

“We believe in one God the Father all-powerful of all things both seen and unseen one Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God the only begotten from the father, that is from the substance of the father, god from god, light from light, true god from true god, begotten not made, consubstantial with the father, through whom all things came to be both those in heaven and those in earth for us humans and for out salvation he came down and became incarnate became human suffered and rose up on the third day went up into the heavens is coming to judge the living and the dead and in the holy spirit” (The origin of the Trinity)

The authorities shut Arius down and threatened him with death to keep his mouth shut. They positioned the creed during the time when people started becoming aware of the lies and deception, and ordered all books to be burned; destroying all ancient writings, “no evidence no argument”, and the outcome was the transformation from Serapis Christus, which means Christ the Savior, to Jesus Christ by edict of Emperor Constantine in 325 AD.

There may have been a man that walked the earth in the land known as Nazareth that attempted to guide the people back to righteousness, but, this man was not JESUS CHRIST. You see no mention of any man in Nazareth named JESUS mentioned during the meetings in Rome, or of a woman named Mary (the virgin) giving birth to a child named Jesus.

This would explain why there is so much emphasis put on JESUS CHRIST in the bible, which further explains why God all of a sudden had to have a “son” (sun of God was turned to the son of God by Europeans, which is why every picture of Jesus has the sun behind his head. (Sun Ra, Sun of Ra (God)).

HippieChick58 9 Dec 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If this true, how do we get back in God's favor? Is there a heaven or hell?

Level 1 Apr 24, 2023

God, heaven and hell don't exist, just made up. Adults shouldn't believe in fairytale's.

What god? There is no heaven or hell. It is stories made up to control the population.

The Roman Emperor, Domitian (284-305 AD), adapted Sun God worship as the official State religion. He then declared himself to be the literal son of the Sun (a pretentious Sun of a Gun he was!), and demanded that everyone throughout the Empire proffer up presents to him on his birthday (Dec 15th by the old calendar-Dec 25th by the calendar we use today). At that time. Domitian had large numbers of Christians in his prisons ( who really were being fed to the lions in the Coliseum). These Christian prisoners began worshiping the birth of Jesus on Dec 25th. And this is the origin of Christmas. All of this happened before the Council of Nicaea. So, the Christian belief in Jesus existed long before the Council happened. However, the Council of Nicaea did ultimately decide on what would become the Books of the Bible (or Holy Bibble-Babble), as it exists today.

All religions were thought up / invented, all by morbid brains and minds.

Excellent read. Thanks. Remarkable that we're still arguing over these political feuds.

Note how The Sun is depicted with whirls that look much like hair. Like that of Mary's

I remember an interaction with an evangelical in which I told him the trinity was voted on. He ranted that "no, it was in the bibly," and spouted some scripture. I simply said, "You should read some biblical history and you would find that, yes, those quotes are the same ones used during the Councils which occurred in the 300's." He was too much of an idiot to even try to convince of anything. These are the people who believe Jesus was the greatest American ever and he wrote the bibly just for good white people.

All quite true. Worse, they then set about to hunt down and kill the other then variants of this Death Cult saviour religion who wouldn't go along with their son of God BS orthodoxy. Some were killed at Nicea, others fled, but if the Emperor wanted you dead it was just a matter of time. Charming religion, Christianity, with a charming history of suppression and horror. Bart Erhmann and Richard Carrier as well as other secular religious historians have written about this very well. Essentially this was the cannonization period when large numbers of early Christian variants were suppressed and a dominant Christian theology was created. Erhmann calls these the 'other Christianities'. Many refused to see this Jesus figure as 'son of god' because it was ridiculous. Other variants continued to exist however despite the repression. At Nicea, essentially the son of godders zealots won over the non son of godders in the debate, and since Constantine himself didn't care either way as long as something was agreed to, he went along with it.

If Jesus was invented by anyone rather than a night sneak, it was by Paul. There are way too many historical inconsistencies in this to address, but it reads like a disjointed conspiracy theory. Why bring in the greeks. He has the racial makeup of upper Egypt off, and to say the priests acquiesced was no different than previous pharaohs, they changed their mind as long as they would continue have the power to compel sacrifices.

The whole argument about whether Jesus existed or not is immaterial. If he did, he was a carpenter turned rabbi nothing more. Using the argument that there is no mention of him in historical documents is a ridiculous, we know that at least 3/4 of Roman governors are not mentioned as well as many senators, and even at least one emperor. So why would an insignificant criminal be mentioned?

As far as the "book" burnings go, Romans did that in 66-69 CE during the great diaspora in retaliation for the Jewish uprising. They literally dismantled all of Judea and burned all the property to the ground including any religious artifacts. Remember the Romans were able to disassemble complete pyramids to repurpose the stones, so this was well within the technology and capabilities.

And before anyone says there should be some record, up until the 1960s in the US, one of the most advance societies on earth, there were significant people that had no record that they existed in official documents until they needed a driver's license, tried to join the military or were required to get a social security card. Children were not required to get a SS card until the late 1990s. All this documentation stuff is very modern.

This goes along with what I know but is deeper. People want evidence to believe and looking backwards at history we find that rulers would have more faithful followers if the rulers themselves were gods. Many miss this but it is still in our world today. North Korea is just one example. I suppose the idea is to discourage rebellion. If the Council of Nicea was in 325 A. D. this would be close to 300 years after the time of biblical Jesus. (It is also a basic reason that I cannot believe any longer.) Now let's go backwards to see that biblical Jesus had no name of "Jesus Christ." We find that Christ is simply a title that means "Messiah."

Saul of Tarsus found this football and ran with it, spreading his own version of Jesus even though the two of them had never met. Biblical Jesus was already dead and appeared to converted Paul as a vision along the road. The vision spoke to Paul and he developed a following later of many, having written many books in the New Testament. Paul could never tell whether his visions that he taught by were "in or out of his body" and he started a tradition that continues with bible believers to this very day.

Got spammed for clicking on this link , but when I posted it on Facebook , it cleaned up . I like articles that challenge the entire story of Jesus like this 👍😁👍

Dougy Level 7 Dec 10, 2022

I can't find any source for the information other than an unnamed blogger. I may just be missing it. Anyone?

TLDR

I'm sorry, it's a good read, and your loss.

This is what the guy who cooked up the Mormons took away from studying the back story on Jesus. Make up a con, convince enough people so the story grows legs and you're off and running. FFS how dumb some people are is amazing.

Joseph Smith's mother may be the one that was an equal or greater influence. This article talks about that and the contribution of society's religious environment of that era.[en.wikipedia.org]

I know all my religious friends and relatives would flip out if they read this. Maybe a few start an journey of enlightenment as an Atheist.

We were watching Jeopardy! just last night and a clue was about the Roman emperor in 325 A.D and Christianity.
None of the contestants knew it was Constantine.
My wife and I just looked at each other -- 'How could someone not know that?'

Our whole country needs to study remedial history.🤔

RichCC Level 8 Dec 10, 2022

Yup...control the info, control their minds..

Good history lesson. Wish this could be taught in our schools!!

It’ll be considered dangerous.

@CuddyCruiser only by the brainless repubs…. 😉

@Redheadedgammy True!!

It's always story time in Theist mythology.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:699596
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.