Agnostic.com

4 8

‘THE GREAT TV GOD’

#god
vocaloldfart 7 Dec 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Brainwashing is very prevalent in this day and age.

BDair Level 8 Dec 19, 2022

It seems that among the people I know, those who watch Fox News always have the TV tuned to that channel, unless they're temporarily watching a football game or a Fast and Furious movie. As soon as those are over, they switch back to Fox. On the other hand, those who don't watch Fox News never have it on.
Recently, a neighbor kid was locked out of her apartment in bad weather, so I invited her in to wait for her parents. While she was there, I was watching The Big Bang Theory, and she was amazed because her parents don't let her watch TBS, especially The Big Bang Theory, because they believe it's a lie from Satan.
It's clear that Fox News is highly influential among certain groups of people, almost to the point of idolization. But it's important to remember that it's not just the TV that has this power - it's the producers of propaganda who use it to brainwash people with anti-American messages that make one wonder if they were produced by Putin himself.

Hello beautiful 🥰, I've been trying to text you directly for a while but all to no avail! you're just too beautiful for me to resist so I had to find any way we could chat so I texted you here,hope you could text me directly....hope you see my comment and hope you don't mind if we chat and get to know each other better!have a nice night 🥰😊

I'm Madd as hell and not going to take it anymore, Shut the fucker up.

Politicians never lie... now that's a good one, lol.

Add to that that the media never tells the truth errr lies. . It is totally beyond belief that people see something on TV and it is automatically the truth, the whole truth and nothing if not the word of a god.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:700994
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.