Agnostic.com

10 8

Anybody else see this

This was on the news today. A photo of the Martian Landscape that was taken by NASA. People are saying it is proof that there were once people there because this is the remains of a female warrior statue. Gee I used to collect rocks all the time that looked like things. @beansontoast at least it isn't a gentleman's sausage LOL

AmelieMatisse 8 Apr 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Perhaps a character for the next Star Wars movie! ?

It's a statue of Elvis.

looks more neptunian to me.

On Mars??????

@Dingodog I suspect it's a fake put there by some troublemaker.

Falls right in there with clouds that look like Jesus! ?

Nice haircut! High cheekbones! remnants of an ornament on her head.
Definitely female. (Is that a gold nugget lower right?)

You guys are having fun with this one.

We see what is already in our head or what we want to see. It's called pareidolia. Pareidolia is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include ... a grilled cheese sandwich with the Virgin Mary's face; the imagined perception of a pattern or meaning where it does not actually exist, as in considering the moon to have human features.

?TMI?

Oh come on don't be a party pooper. The woman want to see a goddess

Oh, I love that word! I'm going to show it off in the weird and obscure word group. It's actually very useful. I see my dead dog everywhere. Oh come on. It's not as bad as it sounds. He's not dead when I see him. Thanks!

@Barnie2years : The religious suffer from pareidolia frequently. I try to watch for it in myself too. 😉

Maybe not?

Isn't this just another one of those facial images they have speculated on? Seems like there was another that mystified them for years.

Definately a goddess. Absloluty a goddess and I will worship her.

As you should!

@AmelieMatisse Who wouldn't?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:70264
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.