Agnostic.com

8 9

I'm working on a non profit idea, and my first step is to register a name, which I plan to do soon. The non profit will be to provide shower buses for the homeless, with private showers, hopefully 3 per bus. I have a name in mind, but just wonder if anyone might have better ideas. Thoughts?

JonnaBononna 7 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

WONDERFUL idea! I hope you make it happen.

Part of the reason I'm putting it out there in the universe is to motivate myself. I'm a terrible procrastinator (I suspect ADHD inattentive type), and if there's no outside pressure or deadline I often let things get away from me. I don't want that to happen with this!!

The Idea is Great indeed! I Love it 😍🥰

Pls. check this Online App : [namelix.com]

you can enter keywords + business brief description, and it will generate ideas with help of AI, something like these :

BlueRainfall
BlueCare
BlueRain
BlueWellness
BlueBlossom
BlueGrace
FreshFlow
DewRain
BlueCascada

Diaco Level 7 Jan 8, 2023

Ablution Solution
Globus Warming
Bus Shelter
Standing Room Only
Bus Wash
Clean Machine
Free B
Debus Ex Machina
Washing Machine
Free Rain
Washingtown
Listen To The Poor In Rain
Washer Waiting
Drip Feed
Shelter Storm

www..http//

Yep there are several around the country. I could be wrong but i think San Fran had the first- their's is called Lavamae (for whatever reason), but they have a program set up to help people start similar programs in their cities. New Orleans badly needs it- they charge a fee to stay in a shelter here!

trubbles?

Shower Power?
Suds on Wheels?
The Bath Bus?
Rolling Bubbles?

Carrying enough water, and particularly disposing of the used water may be a Huge problem if you cannot let it out into storm drains...which in most places you cannot. There are huge fines for dumping, anywhere.
Before you invest any time or money look deeply into the practicality...i own a small RV and no place allows you to dump for free!

I'm working with an already established non profit who will assist with how to deal those kinds of issues.

@AnneWimsey They're already some successful projects out there with the same Idea

I believe the state of California has free dump stations at most of its rest areas.

Car wash drains?

@BBJong absolutely not, it is considered HUMAN waste.

skado Level 9 Jan 7, 2023

That's what I'm leaning heavily towards

@JonnaBononna Check the copyright.

@Organist1 I'm already looking into that

@Organist1 . . . pretty sure copyright is not the right choice :

[legalzoom.com]
[uspto.gov]

@FearlessFly Maybe, but song lyrics are protected under copyright law.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:703961
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.