Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK Chinese spy balloon could collect intelligence signals, US says

I'm sorry. I just can not get too alarmed after getting a glimpse of that oooooooh soooooooo scary "spy balloon" from a China that was shot down.

It was apparently as follows: The Pentagon flew high-altitude U-2 spy planes to examine the gear dangling from the 200-foot balloon and found that it had the ability to conduct "signals intelligence collection operations," a State Department spokesperson said in a statement.2 days ago

I don't know about anyone else, but below is a picture of said Chinese balloon alongside pictures of American drones.

Personally, I'm just gonna keep on fearing Americans. They do seem a little more current for their spying capabilities. I mean, little Hinderberg-like-balloons or tiny remote control Top Guns with AI Tom Cruises Marvericking all around the globe. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

I think they should just let their balloons fly. Maybe they'll get to watch the FBI raid Obama's She-Shed from above. They could maybe set up a Pay-Per-View. I'd pay 99ยฅ to watch Michelle's She Shed Meets The FBI via Chinese Spy Balloon. ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿง–๐Ÿง–โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคน๐Ÿคนโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคนโ€โ™€๏ธ

#Americans
#so
#absurd

SeaGreenEyez 9 Feb 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No one has secrets anymore. These assholes just love playing the game and feed the populace bullshit. Many governments, the Chinese, N. Koreans, and the Russians do the same bullshit with their populace. You can't justify our way the fuck over the top military budget if you don't keep the people afraid of impending doom.

What surprises me is we're still using the U-2 plane.

I knew NASA had taken over using them..I guess the USAF is as well..surprising for sure..

@Charlene Thought I'd do a little checking: "Perhaps the most famous spy plane ever built, the U-2, also known as the Dragon Lady, has been in service since 1956. A prototype flew in 1955, and the last plane in the series was built in 1989." The B-52 was built by Boeing in 1952 and is still being flown.

Yeah..like the US isn't spying on China using eyes in the sky..

I think that's a given but, at least with sane politicians, we don't have a hissy fit when caught.

I hope they're not looking in Washington DC, cause there isn't a whole lot of intelligence there.

It's my fault. I traded my Jewish Space Laser for a Masked Avenger Secret Decoder Ring.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:709068
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.