Agnostic.com

16 17

LINK Hate-preacher: Gays should be executed with stones "melted down into a bullet"

Christian hate-preacher Deven Rogers fantasized about various ways to rid the world of gay people in a sermon

During a sermon delivered on February 12, Christian hate-preacher Deven Rogers of Strong Hold Baptist Church in Norcross, Georgia said he would never celebrate same-sex marriage—not that anyone was asking for his blessing—before calling on the government to execute sexually active gay people via firing squad. He also fantasized about other ways to rid the world of the LGBTQ community.

It comes shortly after his New Independent Fundamentalist Baptist colleague Duncan Urbanek made similar claims, dreaming about how AIDS could “just infest their whole body” and asking God to “break their teeth in their mouth [and] let ‘em have a slow, painful death.”

Rogers was delivering a sermon about “when to not congratulate” people. Naturally, he argued that gay people shouldn’t be congratulated for any kind of milestone, like coming out, getting married, or adopting a child. He condemned the very idea of Pride Month.

Then he went on a very pointed, very violent rant (around the 50:51 mark):

snytiger6 9 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's not about Christianity at all. This stems purely from bigotry and hatred of gay people. Being a preacher simply gives this a-hole a platform to spew and spread his evil opinions.

Yeah, according to the "gospels" technically, Jesus never said a thing against gays.

Bad people speaking to a group of gullible and hostile people teaching detrimental behavior. There is nothing worse than evangelical, protestant pastors. Those pastors, theIr colleges and their supporters are not only hateful, they are dangerous as zealot morons.

This level of hate speech and call to genocide is inexcusable.

But also the guy's ignorance.

But raw bullet material is already melted down from rocks.

There is good and bad people in every centroism group and race. Then there is the extremist with these leading these large groups to us against them. Which I will not ever engage in any hate, harm or living a lie. Luckily a person only needs a handful of good friends, family to live healthy by.

He said while diddling the alter boy.

That would be RC priests. Evangelicals like little girls. And those wacky Protestants removed the altar a long time ago. Idiots still have an altar call though. Altar call without an altar! Morons, cretins, pervert megalomaniacs..

@TXLerins Evangelicals have been caught with both little boys and little girls. Child sexual abuse is a problem in pretty much all organized religions. The problem being that they deny it happens in THEIR religion/church.

osnytiger6 Funny that the leaders put in place "by god" are violating the law most probably because they can't express they're gay, bi or god isn't allowing them to have sexual relations with anyone. If they can't marry it's gonna be a problem.

Yeah . Fuck him . And the horse he rode on .
Most of my best friends / males are gay . The smartest / happier / witty / stylist / supportive friends ever , and some of the best nurses I have work with . And u know what’s great ?? They don’t give a fuck about people like him . They don’t even waste time to think of him . 🙌

The preacher doth protest too much! (Is he projecting his self-hate over his own latent homosexual fantasies?)

quite possibly.

Studies have been done and the most hateful are usually trying to repress their own homosecual desires.

It's an example of how religious society creates its own monsters...

Given the extremity of his vitriol, he surely has homosexual tendencies himself. There's no hatred like self-hatred...

Sorry, but I simply cannot resist saying of him "Bugger that!" 😉

And people like him are the ones caught in stings trying to sleep with underage boys.

Bingo

He is mentally ill, and dangerously so.

Stone bullets. Sorry, hate preacher. I hope you die of AIDS. How do we determine that we have sexually active gay people? How do we know who is sexually active? Have them all be checked once a week and make them carry the "I'm not doing it" card with them everywhere they go.

Seriously folks. People like this need to get a life and not worry so much about what other people are doing.

What’s the saying . There’s no love like Christian hate”

A true follower of Jesus!!!

He just turns the other cheek while taking it up the ass like a good cocksucker does!!

He seems nice. Godlike.

Very Jesusy

I think all the hate preachers need locked up and their churchs closed.

Clearly, he should be in front of that firing squad.

Nah. I'm firmly against wasting good rocks. They have beauty inside them. Not to mention a thousand things to spark the scientific mind.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:711416
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.