Agnostic.com

7 11

LINK Facebook to acquire Catholic Church for $750billion – NewsThump

Excellent news.

With a new Pope on the horizon, is it too much to hope for a Pope Mark in our future?

David1955 8 Mar 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Recently FB demanded you use only your real legal name. Early on the internet I may have used my real name but once hackers got hold of my passwords I refuse to use my real name online. I wrote and told them i will never use my legal name and they need me more than I need them so GO FK YRSLF

Quote:“And if you ignore all the sodomy, San Francisco has many benefits over Rome,” he added.

Just about sums it up.

This is a joke right?

750 billion...... might be able to make that back with a sell off of "priceless" artworks and texts. Of course, FB could have a tithing setting for those wanting to be sure of the best seats in heaven and possibly in other venues as well. A cost for holy water and wine conversion - simply hit a button.

Wow they sure bought it cheap!!!

With close to billion paying members work wide and extensive properties on six continents they really receive on hell of a deal worth $$$$$$$trillions even on the black market!!!

Maybe so, but one problem with Zuck is that he says he will start charging soon and I think he is being impersonated and someone has stolen his identity. This is also one thing he says his charges and badges will protect is your identity. Just imagine Facebook protecting you from imposters. ROTFL

Careful what you wish for.

Betty Level 8 Mar 1, 2023

I think I wish for that? Maybe it's, be careful what you joke about, perhaps.

@David1955 Maybe a bit of both. 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:712144
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.