Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Caffeine and THC: How Do Coffee and Weed Interact?

I post this as a Priestly duty. Be careful with your pot and caffeine fixes, kids.

rainmanjr 8 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I drink decaffeinated coffee and decaffeinated tea, unless I know I have a long, tiring, 10-12 hour drive ahead. Then a strong, "full-fat" coffee taken about 2 hours into the journey will keep me "hyper" for the next 7 hours, after which a booster coffee is useful.
I would never use cannabis if driving. In fact, I've hardly ever used it since turning 30 - and that was over 50 years ago.

I can actually drink a cup of coffee and go to sleep. I haven't smoked weed since March 2020 when I got Covid. I haven't been able to take the smoke since. I had a ¼lb in the house (0.125 kilo). I've given much of it away but I still have a couple ounce. I offered it for tips a couple times. Everybody took it. The dispensary charges $50 for 3½ grams. I rolled a fatty on NYE and I was able to hold it down but that's the only joint I've smoked in 3 years.

@barjoe Why smoke it? I used to make "tea cakes" and "spicy fudge". I also used to brew it in a teapot, together with black tea, and then drink it, complete with milk and sugar.

@Petter I always smoked it. I never did edibles.

I have no idea how the two interact. I eagerly nominate myself for any trial of caffeine and weed.
Being a caffeine addict already I am already halfway there,
Just supply me with copious amounts of weed and I will take it from there.
I am prepared to sacrifice and trial this in he name of science and medicine. (?????????)

bravo, were counting on you.

That's why I posted the article. Read it and you'll have an idea.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:713510
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.