Agnostic.com

96 7

How long...?

How long have you gone being celibate?

LouRaven 5 May 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

96 comments (76 - 96)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A year and still counting

I honestly do not remember when the last time I had a partner in the bedroom. I remember who it was. Seems like maybe 3 years.

It's been 14yrs

Not going to lie it has been 29 years.

Currently, about a year. Meh.

If I count the beginning of my life, 19 years because of religious reasons. I then realized I was an atheist and started living a little more because I stopped feeling guilt about it.

12 months max.

Over 3 years.

3 years after my wife died

Yikes! I try not to think about this very often because it's depressing. Over 6 years, not sure exactly how long, maybe 7 years. I had crippling social anxiety for the better part of my 20s and early 30s before seeking treatment.

Long enough to have given up hope of ever holding a woman again.

3 to 4 years, lost somebody to a drunk driver and the association was just too painful. Also a lot of guilt because I had my own demons of drugs and self destruction to resolve.

Have been celebrate for 7 years

Probably about 10 months.

It's been too long. Way longer than 1 year.

734 days

4 years and counting!

3 years

I'm taking the 5th.

17 years . from birth

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:71398
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.