Agnostic.com

0 0

He's Back! OMG
WORLD NEWS AND COMMENTARY from Jeff Childers
'Yesterday, as I am sure you already know, James O’Keefe launched his new media enterprise: the O’Keefe Media Group (OMG). The video promoting his new venture was really directed at two different audiences: the obvious announcement to the public, of course, but it also contained a special secret message directed at Project Veritas’ board of directors and remaining staff. I’ll translate it for you, as best I can understand.
The video portion of the clip (not the audio) begins with James’ first big story, the ACORN exposé. Then it quickly shows O’Keefe arriving in a BLACK SUV, being handed a SANDWICH, of which he takes one bite then tosses it BEHIND HIM, then moves into a series of happy, upbeat, solo DANCE MOVES before it returns to James speaking directly to the viewer.

The audio was unconnected with and largely separate from the video. It was two different messages: one audio, one visual.

The video sent a farewell message to the board: James originally started Project Veritas, not them (the initial ACORN image), but they savaged him over trivially stupid stuff like BLACK CARS, SANDWICHES, and a DANCE production — all of which appeared in sequence. The images had double meanings: James is not sorry (still using black cars), throws the disgusting Project Veritas sandwich BEHIND HIM — he’s moving on — and is Snoopy dancing into his new venture without them (the solo dance moves); in other words, he couldn’t be more happy about it.
You have to hand it to him. It was pretty brilliant.

There might be some other minor insider elements and inside jokes that I’m just not well-enough briefed in on to know. But it was clever for James to communicate with them this way, since he is almost certainly restricted as to what he can say by his former employment contracts with Project Veritas. He simultaneously trolled the board masterfully and sent a message to the firm’s other employees, who are almost certainly floundering in a morale crisis right now.

We’ll be multiplying the new OMG firm as soon as I can get them to setup a special page for C&C to enter classic “multiplier-style” donations. In the meantime, James is currently soliciting fixed-amount subscriptions and “founding member” plans at www.okeefemediagroup.com.'

[twitter.com]

BDair 8 Mar 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:714456