Agnostic.com

6 3

I liked it when we had a president that worked with Russia to make sure that no one really had to worry about them, but the democrats cried about that.

Obama said it best “Never underestimate his ability to fuck things up”.

Let’s Go Brandon!!!!!

CourtJester 7 Mar 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ooooooooo, I see you steeped up a big ole pot of Libtard Tea in here... 😄 It makes me giggle a little when they respond to stuff I post on here as if I would read it. They're too stupid to understand what I mean when I tell them they're on my 'ignore' list. I see a few of their faces in here. lol😏😁

Ooooo, aren’t you the connedservative snowflake who had a schoolgirl meltdown when I jokingly suggested that Trump should be burned at the stake; which was obviously a backhanded reference to his continual use of the phrase ‘witch hunt’ when describing how (cue the violin music) people are so unfair to him. But that joke went in one ear and out the other without disturbing the vacuum in between, huh? Nevertheless, that’s why I don’t ignore your posts and comments: it makes me appreciate the good fortune I had by not being indoctrinated into a Conservative Cult in the same way I wasn’t brainwashed into a religious cult.

Yeah, the SCO was scary even before Biden decided to drive Russia and China closer together. Not a good look for Biden to be promoting war while Xi and Putin talk peace. Interesting times.

Generally speaking, world class warmongers and human rights abusers like Xi and Putin don’t tend to collect Nobel Peace Prizes, but it sounds like they’ve got at least one vote anyway. Oy vey!

@NostraDumbass So many many layers of stupid in that comment. Your moniker is well chosen.

@Druvius Anybody who is so easily bamboozled by the ‘peaceful’ overtures and rhetoric of two of the world’s most dangerous dictators is in a very weak position to be calling another person stupid. You continue to be one of my favourite Unintentional Comedians on this site. 🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 And for one day at least you get to share the same space with two of the others, despite being poles apart ideologically.

"Worked with Russia", meaning: Sucked Putin's asshole.

Obama never said that about Biden, you lying SOS.

So 2 of the most notorious dictators in the world rub up against each other in public and you get all teary-eyed and sentimental over it. Further evidence that your brand of conservatism is less a political movement than it is a social disease. But a word to the not-so-wise. The fact that Trump admires people like Putin and can get along with him (AND ASPIRES TO BE LIKE HIM) should actually deeply worry anybody who truly believes in freedom and democracy. But that guy clearly isn’t you.

Both parties spent decades giving our middle class away to other countries, especially China. This is one of our rewards

twill Level 7 Mar 21, 2023
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:715201
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.