Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK GOP Senator struggles to clean up ‘White nationalists’ comments - YouTube

Shame on him for blocking these promotions, as well. Mattingley makes a great point at the end.

rainmanjr 8 May 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Senator asshole was simply saying the quiet part out loud..

I agree with Oprah's stand that nobody should be using this word. So long as many do (especially in pop culture) then an attitude of absolute zero tolerance for some will give the word power for those allowed to say it.

@rainmanjr I quit caring long ago about whatever Oprah had to say. She is just another rich black person who is only looking out for themselves and sold out most of their race long ago, same as the Obamas..

@TomMcGiverin She's black and I share her opinion for the word.

I'm sure there are a lot more elected officials taking lessons on this than we care to think about.

A good deal of our population became acclimated to ways of thinking and it’s impractical to think them likely to change. That’s what time, and only time, does. This time we’re unlikely to survive for much longer so might learn the lesson too late.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:724044
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.