Agnostic.com

6 8

LINK Man charged after reportedly causing skull fracture to 7-day-old baby - East Idaho News

I'm sure this Idahoan has "Christian" and "Pro-Life" on his social media.

barjoe 9 May 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

TBF A week old human is annoying ๐Ÿ˜‚

Then maybe you don't need to be around any human beings.
Yes human infants cry. You don't have the right to beat them because you are tired and annoyed.

And you might be 80 and have a stroke and be bedridden one day and have a fully functioning mentality but robbed of speech.

How will you want to be treated?

@rainmanjr Not as annoying as you. Do you think that's fucking funny? ะกะžะกะšะ’ะฏะ•ะะขะ˜

@BufftonBeotch It was a sick joke. I thought I was known for that but such things don't surprise me, anymore. Humans are a sick species.

@rainmanjr There are times when sick jokes make the person telling them nothing more than a sick joke...

He should be in prison for the rest of his life. He may have caused that little human permanent brain damage.

I've got a better punishment for him. Put him a locked room with a hundred angry mothers and there won't be anything left of him.

Betty Level 8 May 26, 2023

Especially a mother who has sobbed her voice out or her tears dry holding a dead child.

@BufftonBeotch You're speaking my language. This would have the punishment fit the crime. Any adult who abuses a child should have to suffer destruction at the hands of Moms.
It wouldn't cost as I would wager there would be volunteers lined up around the block.

Put him in Gen Pop and let it be known what he did. Most inmates have children.

@Betty Or me I have zero tolerance for that kind of person which is why I don't like the human race all that much...

What sort of dangerously mental defective fuckwit does that sort of thing?

It's beyond sickening!

A Republican...

Some people think that if you knock a baby around they will stop crying. Beat them enough and they might also stop moving. Sorry Jones. It looks like you are lying.

Ohhhh Alabama! ๐Ÿ˜

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:725431
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.