Agnostic.com

5 9

LINK Lucy Letby: 'I am evil,' wrote British nurse found guilty of murdering seven babies in her care

This bitch murdered babies for years. In the United States I believe she's get the death penalty. I support that and I don't give a shit if she's mentally ill. All the more reason to end her.

barjoe 9 Aug 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah, they really messed this one up: [theguardian.com]

Disgraceful.

Welcome to the dangers of having sociopaths and psychopaths in one's midst.

She knew what she was doing and she new it was wrong. That is not mental illness it is pure hatred with an insatiable need to destroy.
I hope they put her in general population in whatever prison she ends up in and let the inmates do to her what the justice system wouldn't or couldn't do.

Betty Level 8 Aug 19, 2023

Women's prisons even in United States are nearly as violent as male population. In UK that won't happen.

That she got away with it for as long as she did shows they need work on their health care systems, from detecting it sooner to better psychological screening of health care workers. Hers is not the first case like this.

She was suspected long before being suspended but senior managemaent refused to take any action. If they had at least two babies lives could have been saved.

Shocking. Munchausen is one thing, that would mean she'd at least have made an attempt to revive the infants. This was pure evil. That many deaths under her watch should've been a red flag, so you are 💯 right.

@Moravian Shipman and Peter Swango are two similar cases where red flags were ignored or even covered up.

Her own writings have helped do her in. The least she can do is get life. If she is declared mentally ill how would we think she could be cured? Natural life or death will solve this problem.

And a truthful bitch, at that!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:728500
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.