Agnostic.com

6 6

LINK New Rule: Truth Matters | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO) - YouTube

Looking at how truth is often totally ignored in today's society..

snytiger6 9 Oct 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"If you have to fabricate the stories of your mistreatment, isn't that a commentary on where we are now?" No, not at all in any way shape or form. Stopped listening at that point, anecdotes aren't evidence. Taking the actions of one person as representative of their race is called racism. Thanks for posting this, clarifies once again why I despise this Mr Maher.

One of the points Maher was trying to make is that we, as a nation, have made progress vis-a-vis racism. And he's right; it's not as bad as it once was. Do we still have work to do? Definitely.

People believing in stuff just because they want to is nothing new in America. The Mayflower was packed with such folk. Falsely pulling the race card came later. 😂

Maybe he should run for congress, as a republican, naturally.

Personally have experience with the lying, my mom would tell these little white lies, things that have a bit of truth but were not factual. She had a personality a bit like trump and it was so emotionally freeing when I left at 20 years old.
The little bullshit lies matter!

One of my favorite replies to calling someone out is the Jeopardy method:

"I'll take, Things That Never Happened for $400, Alex."

Where are we NOW on everything? RIGHT NOW is what really matters and there is little truth told in anything. No truth in social.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:733470
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.