Agnostic.com

7 2

Any male for a new career?

Sorry this is a sexist add, but this job requires a fully functional, good member of the community...

This guys job is: erectometer... Catholic erectometer!

On a busy day he's got to check whether a female's skirt, dress or shorts are too short at the entrance of a Catholic cathedral.

The legs just coming out would have been too much for his boss to bear; so the woman is not allow to bare them.

If his penis reacts beyond force 3, she's got to cover up. I think he has since promoted to do the same in a psychiatric ward in FangCun.

PontifexMarximus 8 May 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Long Duk Dong would be perfect for the job!

Wun Hung Lo perhaps?

If I see any vacancies for creeps, I'll be sure to let you know.

Ah, the old "Peking Dong" test.

The women are ok but no sheep get in

I can't apply, have erectile dysfunction, Sorry !

Heheh... the men would like me to have that job. I have gotten to where nudity is nice, and yes I enjoy it but intent seems to be more important, that and action. Meaning that the time, place, and her actions are as important, if not more important, than just seeing a little leg... or boob... or... not saying I won't react, just likely not to set their meter off unless she's all up in my business. 🙂

I'd be letting all the short shorts and skirts by. 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:74620
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.