Agnostic.com

19 5

I absolutely love Bruno Mars and UPTOWN FUNK.

Especially his Uptown Funk song. If I'm driving while listening to it, all other drivers on the road need to watch out. Not only am I driving way too fast, but I'm flailing, and dancing and making a complete fool of myself. It's just one of those songs that you can't hide who you really are, you just have to get your groove on no mater how weird or awkward that would seem to anybody else. It brings out the you in you! Tell me how you react to Uptown Funk? It's a song for the centuries!!

stomato 6 May 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Bruno Mars is great.

Love it love it love it...
And Bruno is from my state.

I think he's great too. Highly talented, and oh so very nice to look at .

I'd like to do some "dirty 'ole Lady" things to him ....

By the way, I figured out what a fresh, dry skippy is. He's talking about a river rock that you use to skip over the water. They have to be extremely smooth in order to work! HA!

Lol - my music app shows these lyrics as ‘smoother than a fresh jar o’ Skippy’ - fresh dry skippy makes so much better sense!

@Justjoni Hahahaha!!

I can honestly say this is the first time ive heard it 🙂

it's ok, maybe it grows on you

I don't know anyone that doesn't like that song. That would be like saying you hate oxygen.

Duke Level 8 May 13, 2018

Gotta dance when I hear it. I really like all of his music.

Bruno mars? I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee him especially one with ' the lazy song'.

Great beat! Just makes you move!

ebdb Level 7 May 13, 2018

He is a funny dude, excellent entertainer. I saw him hosting SNL few years ago, he brought the house down !!!! That kid is just getting started !!!!

I was SO mad I couldn’t get tickets for my daughter and I when he came to MN

It's definitely one of those songs that get stuck in your head. I can't say the words "It's too hot" without going into the rest of the song.

I dance to it too!

It’s actually on Mark Ronson’s CD and he has different artists sing each track. It’s a great album.

If you can remain seated when that is playing, someone needs to dial 911 for you!

Lol! It is a really fun song!

I love it too.

I like it.
I do appreciate a well crafted pop tune.

Me, too! Uptown Funk is pop with an old school flair. We love that song in this house. Bruno Mars is a great entertainer.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:79786
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.