Agnostic.com

63 6

How do you define "incredible" sex?

Is sex incredible if you climax? If your partner climaxs? Both?
Is it incredible based on who you're with? Whether or not you're in love?
Is the type of sex important?

Mea 7 May 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

63 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Pretty much anything goes, so long as I'm not on my own 🙂

RonB Level 5 May 15, 2018

It's not destination as much as it is the journey. 'Cause sometimes you don't get there, but the experience can still be pretty awesome. In fact, it's vital that this is the important part. And connection, affection, communication, they're all vital, too.

I've found that better sex usually comes if I've already got a bit of a connection with the person...Not saying we've gota be in love or what have you.

I like high passion with a little side of rough.

"...ruff ruff!"...

High intensity release of dopamine due to kinky play

love your answer! LOL

I think you have it covered. Mutual climax during passionate sex with someone you love. "Type" of sex is not too important if the other elements are present.

Can't breathe sweating tingling all over and cramp in my foot

The feeling of.. "what did I just do, i am so ashamed but I would totally do that again.."

When your back is bleeding, her fingernails red, and she says "that WASN'T me, was it? - I didn't do that, - DID I?? ..and you hadn't even noticed!

Happy days- wonderful memories - long time ago
!

Usually with a lot of Oooh's and Aaah's peppered with a myriad of colorful metaphor's

Incredible sex happens when both partners are relaxed, very comfortable with each other and in themselves. When there are few inhibitions, and nature takes it's course in the moment. Toys are a useful add on. Taking care of each other. If each puts their focus on their partner...Both win. It's also nice to be a total giver to your partner...Absolute focus on their pleasure. Exploration, openness, communication, atmosphere.

It is good from the beginning, a mixture of sexual tension and comfort of being with the other person. All your senses are running in overdrive, heart is running double time before things even get physical, and it lasts for hours. The post coital bliss is about as close as one gets to a heaven.

If I’m having sex it’s incredible.

Sex? What is that? It's be so long since I had sex that my Willie brought a ticket to Nashville and I haven't heard from it since.

There is no right or wrong. The truth is as diverse as the answers. To me it is paying attention to my lover, giving as much or more than I am receiving. Realizing that the sexes are different and view things from vastly different perspectives.

1st) It has a lot to do with chemistry and some level of bonding. The more in tune you are, the more bonded or openness to be bonded, the better.

2nd) Being with a partner who listens to my cues or straight out requests.

3rd) Being with a partner who is open and honest about his desires. You can feel when someone is holding back. It puts a shadow over the experience.

Those three things have to be in play for great sex.

Usually for myself its the longer i can delay the climax the better it is, i prefer to be emotionally close to the woman, naughty love making with lots of creative stuff, oral is always great from both ends giving and receiving, what is good for you Mea?

I'm a pleaser. As long as my partner gets there, I'm happy!

@Mea Be careful here. This can cause SPA (Sexual Performance Anxiety). This is real. Check it out on Webmd.

@commander42, thank you for your concern--luckily I haven't had any issues. I just really enjoy making my partner feel good.

@Mea thats good to know, i like that in a Woman. Keep things creative and interesting, try new things

It’s all mental

Well, not "all." ?

People with complimentary desires being fully committed to their partners pleasure. The specifics depend on what those complimentary desires are.

Yeah, that all sounds good. 🙂

Lost of time (both leading up to foreplay, foreplay and the sex itself) coupled with strong emotional connection as well as mental connection.... lots of experimentation, and an open minded partner.

In the words of Woody Allen "Sex is like Pizza ..even when its bad...its good".

Some of this depends whether your a giver or a taker..selfish lover etc. If you are in a relationship you can still have great sex if you are willing to accept or at least tolerate your partner's shortcomings..if they are lazy or lack imagination or initiative.
You can still have incredible sex..by making the absolute best of a limited scope as long as you are willing to give and enjoy giving. And still both happily climax every time.

Well that's what a friend told me anyway...

That quote is one favorites!

@Mea Yep..it funny because it's true!

Isn't the connection more important?

Our society seems to be obsessed with sex and defining it as being orgasm driven and nothing else.

I'd also prefer to have sex with someone I have a special romantic connection to, but everyone has different preferences and as such different ideals of incredible sex. Although, it makes me happy to share sex with people I love/care for, I wouldn't say sexual experiences with people you're not closed to can't also be incredible.

Without waxing erotic, when those involved are satiated.

Geeze... i picked the wrong smallville...lol. hell... youll know.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:80377
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.