Agnostic.com

80 7

What’s a movie you can never get tired of?

EmeraldJewel 7 May 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

80 comments (51 - 75)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

City of the lost Children!

The Blues Brothers, Brian's Song

Watchmen, hands down. It's based on an incredibly original story, is long, and touches on interesting ideas.

Interstellar

The Haunting

Withnail and I
Brazil
Stop Making Sense

The Imitation Game

Young Frankenstein

Ice cold in Alex.

World According to Garp. No idea why. And Shogun. I'm infatuated with the era and culture.

Pulp Fiction, Fantasia, It's Pat, Standing In the Shadows of Motown (eclectic enough for ya?)

Top Ten presented in no particular order.

Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
Big Trouble in Little China
Pirates of the Caribbean
The Princess Bride
The Last Unicorn
The Incredibles
Ghostbusters
Tombstone
Willow
Oscar

Soldier Blue.

Coldo Level 8 May 17, 2018

Steel helmet

Death Wish...all of them.

Twelve angry men

Bad Education

The new monsters

Caro papa...

I love The Bridges of Madison County. A delicate emotional masterpiece...beautifully written, acted, and directed.

Step brothers

John Carpenter's The Thing
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
So many more I could list.

Hmm. Donnie Darko. Ghost Dog, too.

The American President
Young Frankenstein
When Harry Met Sally
The Little mermaid
The Sound of Music

Monty Python & the Holy Grail

Ray13 Level 8 June 10, 2018

Dazed and Confused

The Princess Bride.

As if that by itself isn't enough,then:

Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Life moves pretty fast: you don't stop and look around once in awhile...you could miss it.

Casablanca. What a script!

Raiders of the Lost Ark (yes,I can overlook the religious theme because the other ones are awesome and it's just such a great adventure film.).

Ice Cold in Alex. The script,the story,the fantastic performances! Oh,and the cinematography... Brilliant.

Jaws. What a great film,truly.

The original Star Wars trilogy.

Magnolia. One of the best films I've ever seen and emotionally shattering. And all spun from an album Aimee Mann was working on,which then became the soundtrack to the completed film. Perhaps not a coincidence then that that album is also one of the best I have ever heard. Aimee Mann...she is an exceptional singer and songwriter.

wah wah wah...I could go on. But I won't: it's likely you've stopped reading already.

'Life is beautiful.' tender and sad.

'Reds' - Love Emma Goldman

'Tom Jones' (of the classic book not the singer) -

It was a long time ago but would love to see it again.

jacpod Level 8 June 26, 2018

Chocolat; The Green Mile; Oh, Brother Where Art Thou; To Kill a Mockingbird; Pretty Woman; Big; Meet Me in St. Louis; My Fair Lady; Rear Window; and sooo many more.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:83085
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.