Agnostic.com

80 7

What’s a movie you can never get tired of?

EmeraldJewel 7 May 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

80 comments (76 - 80)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy
Anything in the Marvel series
And a throwback... The Goonies

My cousin Vinny, Master and Commander, Trouble With The Curve, Casablanca, God Father ‘leave the gun.... take the cannoli’, GF part 2 is better. 42. The list goes on and on. ?

When you read the book you will discard the movie and look for more books by the same authors. Larry Mc Murtry, Pat Conroy, Harper Lee, Truman Capote, Rick Atkinson for all you readers. Do I like the Actors, Actresses for their performances is another conversation. I will go to foreign films even with subtitles. Star Media has some great Russian Films on WW11 and the Flying Witches which is a series of about 7 or more films on You Tube that will get you onto other related films of great acting, cinematography and story.

Ace Ventura

zing Level 6 May 16, 2018

gross

@WizardBill I have nothing against Jim Carey, but I especially loathe Ace Ventura.

Oh, my...

5th Element

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:83085
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.