Agnostic.com

80 7

What’s a movie you can never get tired of?

EmeraldJewel 7 May 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

80 comments (51 - 75)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Rollerball

Starring James Caan. Damn I love that movie!!!

@farmboy2017 I haven't seen it in a while, but I keep looking for it to stream somewhere. I really should just buy the thing.

@MollyBell Gotta love it when they play Tokyo!! I've not seen it in a few years. Sad...

I like a few, I can’t really narrow it down to just one: Rounders, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Patton, 2001: A Space Odyssey, The God Father, Good Fellas and some other.

1. "The Wind And The Lion"
  2. "Tombstone"
  3. "Casablanca"

Amalie, a French movie about a young girl who disappears into her own imagination, defending herself using mischief. I relate to the character, and the music is beautiful as well.

Year Of The Dog, Adaptation, Love Actually.

Chocolat
Monsoon Wedding
Moonstruck
Unforgiven
Kung Fu Hustle

The Life of Brian

Chocolat; The Green Mile; Oh, Brother Where Art Thou; To Kill a Mockingbird; Pretty Woman; Big; Meet Me in St. Louis; My Fair Lady; Rear Window; and sooo many more.

'Life is beautiful.' tender and sad.

'Reds' - Love Emma Goldman

'Tom Jones' (of the classic book not the singer) -

It was a long time ago but would love to see it again.

jacpod Level 8 June 26, 2018

Dazed and Confused

Hmm. Donnie Darko. Ghost Dog, too.

John Carpenter's The Thing
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
So many more I could list.

Steel helmet

Soldier Blue.

Coldo Level 8 May 17, 2018

The Imitation Game

Interstellar

Watchmen, hands down. It's based on an incredibly original story, is long, and touches on interesting ideas.

City of the lost Children!

In general, I'm a sucker for bad disaster movies. Whether it's a blockbuster like 2012 or The Day After Tomorrow, an older movie like The Towering Inferno or The Posiedon Adventure , or made-for-TV garbage like Sharknado, I love 'em all... As long as there's actually a good disaster (cf. Chekhov's gun): if Armageddon comes on, I'll change the channel.

I love the Syfy B movies, like Sharknado,

and The 2 Headed Shark Attack,,tag line: DOUBLE THE NUMBER OF TEETH.

Meet me in st. louis and dr. zhivago

Last of the Mohicans , Dirty Dancing, Aliens, Black Water (Australian film)

Most Star wars movies, the Imitation game, certain Star trek films, The Shining, Psycho..

I have some highbrow tastes but I gotta say I will always pause when scrolling and enjoy whatever time is left in the movie "Predator". I mean, that's an all-time cheesy horror alien on the loose classic.

Let me get Reel Here. I just finished reading Forrest Gump by Winston Groom and the Movie isn't even close to what the Authors intent was on writing the story, which is what Hollywood will do to any story once they but the rights. I'm trying to get the book 'Short Timer' by Gustav Hasford which is going to be a collectors item. One day while walking the streets of NYC on a Thanksgiving Day did I wander into a Theater to see "The Boys of History" that had only Richard Griffith as the only renown actor. It was a movie that astonished me because all of the actors were foreign and their performances were exemplary to say the least.

Howard Hughes would say Ice Station Zebra

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:83085
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.