Agnostic.com

28 5

Is pee stored in the balls?

UlysseseDCLXVI 3 May 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Snapples fact checker is high af

What? I’m high too!

Sure. The bladder is only for beer.

Joerg Level 3 May 24, 2018

Is this an example of an "alternative fact"? 😀 😀 😀

Betty Level 8 May 24, 2018

Is this the same guy that said vaginas have a way of shutting out an unwanted rapist?

Your kidding someone really said that?

@MarlaRochelle actually quite a few congressmen and judges have said that

[usatoday.com]

@MarlaRochelle good old america...where men who have never taken an A&P class or even seen a vagina get to make legislation and case decisions about women's bodies

Women pee too, where do they store it ??

The tits? Makes about as much sense.

@zeuser
It sure does ! Lol

Well.............who didn't know that???? 😕

I think someone at Snapple dropped the balls on this one. lol

You just got learned!

My question is what balls? I definitely don't want to tangle with those balls. As for the human male scrotum, no. That is OMG stupid of Snapple to have allowed that to be printed, if they did. So I googled.... This has been circulating on the internet since 2013. On September 26, 2017 the "Pee is stored in the balls" Facebook page was created. On October 23rd, Redditor RazorJakeNWO posted a Snapple Facts photoshop with the message "Pee is stored in the balls".

FDA approved Snapple?

Okaaaaay?

Sure....and glitter is stored in titties...

Your acting your age.

Give me a fucking break! lol

C'mon!

If your Science Teacher was a Republican.

Hahahaha

Unless they're talking about the balls in a ball pit. I'm sure there's plenty of pee and other bodily fluids and some gnarly bacteria lingering around.

Who would have thunk? My name is Marla I am a pre op MTF Trans soon to be a post op have been transitioning for 3 years now i would be glad to answer questions for you

That's like saying digested food is stored in your esophagus! Lmao!

Trust me... I've been in the medical field since the 90s and I can happily say no to that one!! Lol

... But it was rather funny to read! Hahahaha

Sadoi Level 7 May 24, 2018

It's on a bottlecap so I guess so!

Are you kidding me? Is this just a blantant points grab?

Yes, and do do in the cranium.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:89173
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.