Agnostic.com

21 1

If you could go on tour with one band for a week, which band would it be?

MyLiege 7 Dec 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Eagles. Love their music. Glen Frey RIP.

GREAT question! Right now, it would have to be Highly Suspect. I can't get enough of these guys:

Duke Level 8 Dec 22, 2017

Alanis Morissette

The Rolling Stones

The Clash, my favorite of all time. Seen them in concert 3 times. Also saw the Beatles in Chicago in 1965, but the Clash is #1. By the way a few days ago was the 15 year anniversary of the death of Joe Strummer.

At the moment Turisas.

BeeGees - RIP Mo and Rob. 12/22 Happy Birthday.

Atmosphere

George Thorogood or Georgia Satellites.

Currently, it would be Saint Motel. Saw them last month and just amazing energy.

All time? The Beatles back in the day when they did tour

iron maiden

turf Level 5 Dec 22, 2017

Nothing More, great energy really peaking right now as well.

Grateful Dead

Duran Duran

Black Label Society! Love Zack Wilde.. omg.. how fun would that be.. Another one would be Iron Maiden.

Five Finger Death Punch!!!

Chicago! I've been a fan since junior high.

the Moody Blues

Watch "Iron Butterfly - Butterfly Bleu" on YouTube

If I just wanted to party and have a great time, it would probably have to be Low Cut Connie.

For the experience of being around incredibly gifted musicians, it would be Steven Wilson and his band.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9724
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.