Agnostic.com

22 4

Have you met anyone via this app/website?

I've never really done modern dating sites well briefly many years ago.
I just wondered if anyone has had success in marking connections on here?

VeganUnicorn 4 June 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

22 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I met a gorgeous, forthright woman that is so sweet and kind that it is like a magnet. It feels natural to be next to my new special agnostic friend.. Could become a habit.. And! She has not one but TWO cats that of course love me. They know quality...

But i havent been so happy in quite a while, such a sunny lady!

I am happy for you. I wish I could meet somebody.

Just met with a very nice person for coffee today from this site.

I have met someone special on this site!

I really wanted to meet a compatible atheist-agnostic/liberal and had no luck on other sites. So tired of the religous incompatibilty, political mine fields, and general lack of empathy of some men.

My new guy and I had our third date last night and I am a little giddy about the possibilities. I haven't had a third date in a very long time.

Don't take any advice from me right now, because I'm in lala land. 🙂

Good for y’all!!

Wonderful news!

Sounds promising! ❤️

Wow. What a difference 6 months can make. The prospect of love can blind us sometimes. It didn't work out, but i still believe in love. I will be smarter next time.

I'm here for the online community. Joined 2 1/2 months ago, and am enjoying the various discussions. So far nobody on my little island has made contact with me. If anyone in the larger community is planning a vacation to Kauai, I'd be happy to meet up for a chat, extending virtual acquaintances to real life acquaintances, male, female, platonic or romantic.

I have no expectations of finding a romantic partner through this site, but I would sure be open to idea if it were to happen, however unlikely that would be. This site offers hope for friendly connections, platonic or otherwise.

It's mostly a place where subjects can be discussed without fear of offending religious folks, so we can speak more frankly. There are members who always seem to have something intelligent or witty to say, and I look forward to reading their posts.

No. But only been a member for less than 24 hours lol. Doesn't appear to be many gay men in my area on this site so not overly hopeful. But remain open.

If you mean, in person, face to face..... no.
But! I'm making an interesting set of cyber-friends here.

In person, no.

Yes 3 months ago long distance. Resulted in friendship. Meeting new people here.

Not yet. 🙂

Ah.... an optimist! !!!!

Yes, she is gorgeous, smart, and fulfill my idea of a good relationship. Her only flaw is the geographical location.

Not yet. But, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Yes

lerlo Level 8 June 2, 2018

No. Don't expect to either.

I've met two ladies in person, talked a to a few more by text or phone call. They have all been interesting, but nothing beats an in person connection. One is a good friend, the other has become something more.

Very happy with my success on agnostic so far.🙂

Nobody from here. Messaged four in my local area, two replied, one of them made a lame excuse for not wanting to meet me, the other traded a few PMs and then ghosted me. I'd like to meet someone from here in my local area, but it won't happen until the numbers of women my age in my area get a lot bigger and then maybe someone I find interesting and attractive will give me a chance. Until then Match will have to be my hope.

I've met 2 guys here. I dated the first one for a couple months & although it was fun, ultimately I decided he was not the guy for me. Soon after, I met a wonderful & interesting young man here & we are planning a future together after having known each other for many months.

Carin Level 8 Dec 20, 2018

Personally, No. Mentally very many which is why I enjoy this website as much as I do.

Heve talked to a couple but not met up in person. I love the community here and I do get a lot of all the different perspectives. My views on many subjects can be eccentric. I think that this cause reservations.

Not yet.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:97300
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.