Agnostic.com

12 7

Ladies: I'm going to tell you some secrets about guys

1. Guys usually take pride in their work.
  2. Guys can follow simple directions without it hurting their egos. So, higher, lower, left right, faster slower help us help you. As long as the directions are given to improve technique. ?
  3. Guys are watching and listening for any cues we are doing the right thing.
jwd45244 7 June 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not everyone is the same.

Too general.

"guys" are as varied in their behaviors as women.

Rubbish

At age 61 I should have this down. Same with a woman my age, we both have needs. Meet her eyes, a light kiss on the neck, no words are really needed.

I will store that info...for when I need it! Thank you! Seems simply enough! I bet you never thought about how the events of the day might alter the emotional perspective, when instructions are given?

#2 should be #1. Comments like “not a doorbell” does help.

Hahahaha!!

I do take pride in my work but making love is not work, having sex can be a bit like work but still more fun than work. I am able to take helpful direction from my lover but if you just relax and enjoy the ride it is usually pretty straightforward. Everybody climaxes, Everybody's happy.

Wax on wax off, oh the wrong movie lol

This is all helpful to know - just not sure it applies to all situations 😉

1. None of those things are secrets.
  2. Not all guys do those things.
  3. A lot of women aren't all that much different.

Why are you telling them our secrets?!?!?!?! 😉

I don't think any of those apply to me.

I agree with you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:97526
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.