Agnostic.com
7 14

Family cuteness

RobertNappi2 9 June 27
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Awwww, they're so cute when they're that age.

Spudgun Level 7 June 27, 2020

Cute kitties

bobwjr Level 10 June 27, 2020

You've got a great family photo there.

OldGoat43 Level 9 June 27, 2020

Is their breed Himilayan?

They look like they might be. They don't have the extreme face though and would be called doll faced.
This is a photo of my, at least part Persian, Miss Ivory. She had a doll face. She had all the characteristics of a Persian but was a stray. Oh I forgot to say Himalayans are Persians with points. Lol.

Beautiful and sweet. I would love one!

I will take all five, would not want to break up the family.

My heart is now just a puddle of melted heart. Puts a smile on my face every time. Thanks.

You're a good man Dale.

@FrayedBear When Kate, my wife, and I lived in Portland we took care of about a dozen outside cats. We had three inside cats. One day Kate saw a pretty small chutney colored cat at the end of the driveway. Kate walked up to it and picked it up. Kate said she was pregnant (the cat) and so she became our forth inside cat. Sixty-four days later Chutney gave birth to three that made it. They grew and grew and were quite lovable. We then had seven inside cats. Phillup, Rocky, and Scout were part Maine Coon, they could stand with their mother under them fully standing tall. Good times, they have all passed some time ago. We now have six, one for less than a week. No idea why I posted this.

@dalefvictor I'm glad that you have. It has prompted me to enquire about Maine Coons. I like the intelligence aspect and trainability. I'm not ready yet for another cat but maybe in the future.

@FrayedBear The Maine Coons we have had all have been mixed breeds with what seems to be a majority of MC. Size is usually the clue as they get large. They are the best as they love to play, are cute, and have no interest in being anything but loveable.

@dalefvictor Thanks I will bear it in mind. I don't know if there are many half breeds in Australia - it presumably gets rid of some of the nasty genetic defects that MC cats seem to be prone to.

And posing too.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 25

Photos 9,033 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaFriendly question.....

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness...

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness...Mini me

Posted by KilltheskyfairyCats, my rotting support animals!

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...Team work

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPoster kitty!

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

Posted by BettyThis made me laugh. 🤣

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,537Top