Agnostic.com
5 13

Friday morning cuteness

RobertNappi2 9 June 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm a side sleeper, & Kiri sleeps on my rib cage.

That is funny! Sweetie Pie, my black & white cat sleeps on my chest, and I often awake with her staring at me like that.

Spinliesel Level 9 June 24, 2022

I currently am looking after a gorgeous little black cat called Bella. She loves to sleep in the crook of my arm or with her head under my chin. The biggest problem is that her loud purring keeps me awake or her leg stretching claw extend wakes me up because I, the slave,have had the temerity to go to sleep & have stopped stroking! She has 2 companion dogs, one a whippet she likes to face wash.

Let's be realistic. The cat would be standing there with their butthole 2 inches from their person's face...

SkagwayKim Level 7 June 24, 2022

Now shift your hand from the back of my neck pushing me into the blanket. I'm not your teddy bear!

FrayedBear Level 9 June 24, 2022

My girl Lucky came and laid on my pillow last night. She never does that. She got 2 inches from my face and then proceeded to knead ON MY FACE. 😂

Kynlei Level 8 June 24, 2022

She loves you!

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 19

Photos 9,033 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaFriendly question.....

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness...

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness...Mini me

Posted by KilltheskyfairyCats, my rotting support animals!

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...Team work

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPoster kitty!

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

Posted by BettyThis made me laugh. 🤣

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,538Top