Agnostic.com
5 11

Thursday morning cuteness

RobertNappi2 9 June 30
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So cute.

How nice, it's the updated Crazy Cat Lady Starter Kit!

SkagwayKim Level 7 June 30, 2022

They are all beginning to look the same one day to the next.

FrayedBear Level 9 June 30, 2022

Just adorable!

Spinliesel Level 9 June 30, 2022

They're all so cute. I don't think I could choose just one.

Kynlei Level 8 June 30, 2022

Kate had a cat when I first met her. When the cat passed she said she would never have another as the pain of them passing is too great. One month later, to the day, we went to the Humaine Society, Kate saw a kitty she wanted in an advertisement. We went there to get this cat, she said that she should get another so this one would have someone to play with. We looked around and found two more that seemed to like us. Kate asked which we should get, assuming I would not want to get three, they were seventy-five dollars apiece,, I asked her how we would decide and then asked why we had to decide, why not get all three. Since then we have had at least three cats and as many as eleven at one time. We are now down to six, I think they help her with the illness she has as they are fun to watch and get to know. We sleep with at least three of them and sometimes as many as five, they get me up in the morning and put me to bed at night. They are a delight.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 21

Photos 9,001 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyTwo states…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyTwo states…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyLunar cat eclipse?

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by AppleriverNew Starbucks Barista

Posted by KilltheskyfairyApproximately 500,000 cats served on both sides of the trenches on the western front.

Posted by AppleriverThis kitty hates Mondays as much as I do

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning selfie...

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness...Just 1 more treat Ma!

Posted by snytiger6That moment when you realize ...

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #evidence #DonaldTrump #community #atheism #youtube #society #children #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,533Top