Agnostic.com
5 9

LINK 'This is her store; we just work here': Meet the cat that has become a fixture at this Home Depot

The cat has been a fixture at the Home Depot in Arizona for the past six or seven years.

snytiger6 9 Oct 23
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Every store needs a kitty.

itsmeagain Level 6 Oct 23, 2022

Yeah, I don’t go to Home Depot cuz “Home Depot now the biggest corporate donor to 2020 election objectors, analysis finds.” They let the cat stay because it’s cheap labor.

Yeah, I don't go to Home Depot either. When possible I support the smaller local hardware stores and businesses, and if I have to go to a big box hardware store, I'd go to Lowes, as the lesser of two evils.

Still, it is a nice cat story, despite the location.

It's great knowing that a cat can adopt a whole superstore and all of it's employees. Love it.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Oct 23, 2022

I would shop there before I shopped at the competition, just because of the kat.

I've seen a few other store cats in my time. They all love the attention and know that their job is being cute and parading around for the customers. I also met a cat that lived at a nursing home, and her job was to comfort the dying residents. The cat had an uncanny sense of picking up on which residents were in their final days, and she would start hanging out in their room, standing guard and keeping them company until they died. Sort of an angel of death and comfort.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 24

Photos 9,032 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness...

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness...Mini me

Posted by KilltheskyfairyCats, my rotting support animals!

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...Team work

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPoster kitty!

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

Posted by BettyThis made me laugh. 🤣

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMy kind of war…

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,536Top