Agnostic.com
2 10

True dat!!

Killtheskyfairy 9 Mar 21
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think it is funny that my sister worries about the cats going outside when it has snowed, because they might get cold. They ask to go out. They stay out for several hours not wanting back inside. The cats are fine.

snytiger6 Level 9 Mar 21, 2023

After 25 years with my ex who only barely tolerated my katten (Dutch for cats) any future "close friend" would need to love cats as much as I do before I'd let him into my life. And yes, if it is cold and I see them sleeping I will put a blanket over them. I have a heated covered cat bed in the room I used to WFH. That room used to be the guest room, there is a bed in there. The cat bed is on the bed. Do I pamper them or what? I will probably turn that off next month once or if it gets warm enough.

I have a number of cat beds and cat caves. They also make use of the dog, who apparently is a good heat source. And yes, I sometimes put a space heater on for them, though that is mostly to keep them off of me.

Recent Visitors 15

Photos 9,026 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...Team work

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPoster kitty!

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

Posted by BettyThis made me laugh. 🤣

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMy kind of war…

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2How I feel...Reality...

Posted by Dave375Best buddies now!

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyKilling two birds…

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,536Top