Agnostic.com
6 6

I think that good aim would be an important factor.

Surfpirate 9 May 25
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I get enough practice when I'm out biking....don't need a house plant that's fed with my urine....

Robecology Level 9 May 28, 2021

I think a spray button would be a good addition to the penis

Spinliesel Level 9 May 25, 2021

Like the settings on a garden hose?

@Surfpirate Exactly!

As far as I know, plants don't urinate ?

Fernapple Level 9 May 25, 2021

It one way to add urea fertilizer to your plants, possibly to acidic, however.

@Surfpirate When I do this all the surrounding plants turn brown and die. It is a good way to get rid of weeds.

@JackPedigo you need to talk to your doctor and have him change your meds. 😀

@Surfpirate Not really. First off I don't take meds. 2nd When I lived in Seattle over 10 years ago it was the same. Simply too much urea. It takes several times for it to work.

@JackPedigo It is best added to the compost heap first, it makes the compost work faster and better, while any remaining is safe for plants if mixed with compost.

Well isn't that precious? Just shows you, if you can think of it, someone will find a way to try to market it. Anything for a dollar!
Don't they know? You are supposed to pee on the compost pile, not straight into plants!

Hell^no!
To many things in life stink already.

amen and it will kill your plants

Some can't even aim well enough to make it land in the toilet . Judge Judy showed how to train a son . She spronkled Cheerios cerial in the toilet and told him to hit the targets .

Cast1es Level 9 May 25, 2021

Judge Judy certainly did not invent that Battleship idea. It has been around for ages.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 28

Photos 5,327 More

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by JolantaUnusual fungi.

Posted by FernappleI am trying to grow some extra salad crops this year in the new greenhouse.

Posted by JolantaBugg life.

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by FrostyJimSeedlings ..

Posted by FernappleIts Hellebore season now.

Posted by FrostyJim...don't be silly!

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by FrostyJimI usually drink coffee while planting seeds?

• Top tags#flowers #video #gardening #hope #god #religion #rain #friends #religious #world #reason #weed #weather #cats #kids #book #money #community #church #birds #dogs #Atheist #hell #mother #wife #children #death #Bible #Australia #florida #animals #Texas #Christian #hello #relationship #climate #Organic #agnostic #evidence #advice #parents #humans #coffee #species #belief #sex #atheism #truth #Jesus #apple ...

Members 1,508Top