Agnostic.com
6 9

Careening/gardening.

Jolanta 9 Nov 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I once had a friend who was a Zoologist. She took a year off and went to help out a brother in Arizona and asked me to watch her car. She had mold all over the place, dead plants and even had a little 'garden' with rocks, bones and even a small animal skull on the dash. I was tempted to wash it but thought it would make her mad. I did inherit two coolers, a small one and a larger one. Later she told me it's a good thing I did not know what those coolers had once contained.

JackPedigo Level 9 Nov 14, 2021

Not a good idea.
Weeding while in Wheeling is more distracting than Texting through Texas.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Nov 14, 2021

I WFH, my car is spending M-F parked in my darkish garage. Most weeks I only drive on the weekends. I can't see that as working out well for me or for the plants.

I can't imagine any plant surviving in Texas summer, cars are easily over 140 F from may-Sept.

glennlab Level 10 Nov 14, 2021

Ditto for South Louisiana, plus you can't just open windos, since it rains a shit-ton here.
Cute idea, though. I did notice the pics show a focus on tough little succulents.

@Glennlab - My thought exactly.

Bloody mad. Just more to injure you in road accident.

Judge "Why did you let go of the wheel?"
Driver charged with dangerous driving "the cabbage growing on the backseat bounced off the windscreen & hit me in the face"
Judge " Is that why you lost your eyeball?"
Driver "no sir, that was the spiky cactus growing in the eye level air vent, puncturing & rupturing my eyeball!"

FrayedBear Level 9 Nov 14, 2021

I have lost succulents inside my car - as summer can get very hot.
Very cute idea, but I'm not risking my little guys.

Zoohome Level 8 Nov 14, 2021

At one time i always had a branch of fresh Rosemary on the dash. It gave the car a good aroma.

@JackPedigo I could do that. 🤔😄

@Zoohome I still can. There is a lot of Rosemary around my property including a huge bush 4' high and around. Unfortunately, the present car's dash has no flat portions.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 19

Photos 5,330 More

Posted by JolantaHappy hormones.

Posted by FernappleThe little woodland garden, is a symphony of blue, purple and white now. Hyacinth, Honesty, and Ornithogalum.

Posted by KateOahuThis morning I went to a class for making a terrarium with native plants at the Waikiki Community Center, which is about three blocks from where I live.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by JolantaUnusual fungi.

Posted by FernappleI am trying to grow some extra salad crops this year in the new greenhouse.

Posted by JolantaBugg life.

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by FrostyJimSeedlings ..

Posted by FernappleIts Hellebore season now.

Posted by FrostyJim...don't be silly!

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

• Top tags#flowers #video #gardening #hope #god #religion #rain #friends #religious #world #reason #weed #weather #cats #kids #book #money #community #church #birds #dogs #Atheist #hell #mother #wife #children #death #Bible #Australia #florida #animals #Texas #Christian #hello #relationship #climate #Organic #agnostic #evidence #advice #parents #humans #coffee #species #belief #sex #atheism #truth #Jesus #apple ...

Members 1,520Top